Thread: Sony DCR-HC26 digital camera Video recording not working

Sony DCR-HC26 digital camera Video recording not working

I have changed a Windows XP computer by a new computer running Windows 7 as well as I cannot attach my DCR-HC26 Sony Handycam digital camera to the new computer. The camera appear to be predictable by the computer as a Sony DCR-HC26E, other than at what time I am attempting to capture video it is behaving weird. I think a driver kind of issue is the reason except I have run out of thoughts as to how to solve this issue. Any ideas??

Re: Sony DCR-HC26 digital camera Video recording not working

Hey you have to completely charge the Sony DCR-HC26 digital Handycam. If the camera is not powering on or shutting down throughout the middle of a shoot, it is appropriate to the battery. If the battery is not capable to hold a charge this happen following a small number of years of utilize) you have to swap the lithium-ion battery.try this out once.

To resolve your issue you have to Press the "Menu" key if no audio is recording on the video camera. Make a decision to select the "Record" characteristic, after that you have to choose "Audio." Oftentimes the audio comes (or is by chance turned) off. Then you have to choose the "On" alternative plus exit out of the menu. At the moment the entire future recordings capture audio in adding to video.

You can do one more thing to solve your problem you have to remove not needed video files if your hard drive is filled. While the internal hard drive is occupied you obtain an error message stating the camcorder is not capable to confine more footage. Carry up the "View" choice on the camera, after that choose a video file you no longer would like as well as make a decision to select "Delete." You will definitely get solve your issue.