Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 345 ... LastLast

Thread: Download Free Usb Modem Drivers for China Mobile Phone

Re: Download Free Usb Modem Drivers for China Mobile Phone

As per i know, like PC Suites there are some USB modems that works in almost all china models. SO you can even try the one attached in this thread on 1st or second page or you can download attachment in the very first post of the following post: Install China Mobile Phone Modem Driver and Connect to Internet on PC .

In the above thread you can even see the complete sreps with picture that wiil help you to install the same and its configuration.

I have a similar phone and it is quiet hard to find the driver for the same. You can for that use driver detective or device manager to update the drivers. Mostly there is pc suite cd which comes with the phone. The other annoying issue is that this mobile phone does not have a official site from where you can download the drivers.

please i need the driver for my china phone model MQ3300.... i av downloaded the 3 files and av installed the p.c suite on my computer.

i need 6225 driver for china mobile

i need 6225 driver

Quote Originally Posted by olanyhyi View Post
    please i need the driver for my china phone model MQ3300.... i av downloaded the 3 files and av installed the p.c suite on my computer.
    I am afraid that MQ3300 is not a china mobile phone and if you can look at its supplied accessories, there is no way a usb cord is supplied for it because the mobile phone itself doesnt has a usb support itself.

Quote Originally Posted by karthickk222 View Post
    i need 6225 driver for china mobile

i need 6225 driver
    You can download the china mobile phone pc suite from here and install it on your pc. Also this will not work on Vista OS, so install it under Windows XP OS only. Hope that helps.

my phone is sprint e600, i want to install sprint pc suite in my pc. if their any one help me to give me the driver software?

Quote Originally Posted by mbaarman View Post
    my phone is sprint e600, i want to install sprint pc suite in my pc. if their any one help me to give me the driver software?
    Is it the original Sprint e600 Mobile or a China Version phone ? If its a china version, than you can first try out the drivers attached with the third post of this thread. There are possibilities that the same PC Suite or drivers can work in every all model of Chinese phones. And if it is the Original Sprint mobile than you will need to search on the official site of Sprint.

how could you know ur phone provider??/ i have blackberry 8520 china mobile.... plz help... i'm trying to download games and themes for this....

i want pc siute and gtalk apps and opera bvrowser for my china mobile crtel c600

Quote Originally Posted by meyyappanram View Post
    i want pc siute and gtalk apps and opera bvrowser for my china mobile crtel c600
    Have you tried installing the usb drivers from this same topic? In case if it is not working then I assume that your mobile phone is not supported for pc connection. Most of the china mobile phone dont accept third party apps installation, these type of mobile phone only support the built in apps.

j.rex Guest

pc suite not working
    all software by trojan are not working
    please send instructions

Basically which model you are using right now. You must first figure out the exact model of the phone, because it is not possible that one pc suite will work on all types of mobile phone. For this try out driver detective. This software has a large number of driver database and here you just need to scan your system with this tool. If you are lucky then it will install the driver for you.

Quote Originally Posted by j.rex View Post
    pc suite not working
    all software by trojan are not working
    please send instructions
    I guess, you wanna say that PC Suite is not working on your Computer, right ? If it is than remove the PC suite first from your system and than scan your computer with any good and updated antivirus program. Than reboot the system, reinstall the PC Suite and now try to connect the phone.

pleazzzzzzzzzzzzz
    i have N95 8GB , with port usb , i want to instal games and applications on it;
    is that possible???
    help me pleazzzz, thanks in advance...

Quote Originally Posted by dj_chocho View Post
    pleazzzzzzzzzzzzz
    i have N95 8GB , with port usb , i want to instal games and applications on it;
    is that possible???
    help me pleazzzz, thanks in advance...
    There is a complete tutorial on how to install games and apps in your china mobile phone, that you can read from here - How to install .NES games in China Mobile - Step by Step. Also, incase if this .nes games are giving error when you are trying to install in your china mobile phone then try to install .jar or .jad files of apps and games, that are freely available on the net and install it in your phone, just search for it on google.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 345 ... LastLast