Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Download Free Usb Modem Drivers for China Mobile Phone

Re: Download Free Usb Modem Drivers for China Mobile Phone

For your Gfive D90 mobile phone i just want to tell you that you can connect your mobile phone to your pc by connecting it using data cable. As your mobile doesn't require a pc suite, when you connect it with your pc an option will prompt you, there you select it as a mass storage and you can now use your mobile as a mass storage ans exchange your data between pc and your mobile.

plz tell where i can find open office or mobile office for China mobile

I have a china iphone N89_LX and my pc no see it whe I conect to the usb port, I download the usb driver for china phone, How I can intal it.

I dowload the MTK MT 6228 USB Driver.rar - RAR How can I install it in my P.C

i want gfive d99 (mt 6225) usb modem drivers please post that drivers.....

how can i get *.nes file ?

I need Usb Modem Drivers for zyq dx320

I have fly ying f99 china phone..how can i download games on it...

My Mobile is IFFCO. Give the driver cd. plzzzzzzzzzz

I have sigmatel s4 mt 6225 i want to plz give me modem driver to connect mobile internet to pc

Sigmatel s4 MTK MT6225 plz simond help me........
    i try it to install the two drivers but don't work with chinese nokia E66.
    in driver manager shows unknown device only

facing problem in switching on .same problem s here

i have a china phone nokia n8820. can u tell how to use it as a web cam on a pc chat? pls. help...

I have Bluetooth's company china mobile set. i need pc suite for it. when i plug he usb cable to pc it ask for MT6225 driver. i m using windows7 where can i find this driver ?

i need windows 7.. driver for mtk6225..

I need the drive MT6225 but I don't know where find it, thanks.

For a long time, projector owners had no choice but to buy replacement Sanyo projector lamps from the manufacturer via their high street retailer

Hello there, if you have downloaded the driver for the particular device you are having, then there is no problem to install the same. You just have to double-click on the setup file and the driver will be automatically installed within the system.

You need to connect the phone before you actually run the installation process for the phone. After that install the suite application by running the installer file. Then choose that the hardware is been connected. Then process the function.

Didn't you get the modem driver along with the phone that you have purchased. If not search for the same on the internet. What are the formats that you phone supports?

If you are looking to download the games for your fly ying f99 then i can suggest you to search for the same query on the Google and you will get lots of link for the games. Download the one which you like to your computer and after that connect your phone with computer using the data cable and now install the game in fly ying f99. Thats it!!!!!!!!!

As per your query i think you are looking for PC suit to run the MT6225. So i have searched for the same and come up with the PC suit which you can use to your device. Here i am giving you one link which is having the download for your query. Just go through the same and let me know if you have any other query regarding same.
    Need Pc suite for MT6225 (China phone)

Also try this too......
    China Mobile Phone Pc Suite
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

Hello there, it can be seen clearly from the issue that the particular drivers that you are trying to install are incompatible with the phone devices that you are having. So, search on the web for the compatible drivers or there is a site called "chinamanuals.com". They provide all the applications and PC Suite for all the China Phones. They may provide some proper help.

sad Re: Download Free Usb Modem Drivers for China Mobile Phone

Hi All,

there is a question our thread and no one is answering it so please help.

I have NKTEL A200 when i connect it to my PC throungh USB Cabel it only charge my mobile not asking for driver and even no query in mobile for charging and Mass Storage and Web Came.

Please help what is the pro.

Thx in advance.

Regards

For that you should have to just connect your device with the USB cable and then go to the My Computer and see that whether the device is detected as Web cam or not. If it is detected then double click on the icon and the start the camera. So try this out and let me know whether it is working for you or not.

Have you download the pc suite for the china mobile phone? After installing it, most of the china mobile gets detected in the pc. You can also try Windows letting you to download the drivers for the china phone automatically by its Windows Update. But first I would recommend you to download its pc suite first, so download it from the below link:

China Mobile Phone Pc Suite

The best solution for you is to download the driver detective and then run the setup. Driver Detective software is designed to quickly locate the most current drivers specific to your computer system through its user friendly interface and access to an extensive database. Driver Detective saves the frustration and extensive time investment usually associated with updating drivers.

hey guys.... Im having problems with the PC Suite...

Phonebook and Messages works fine but when i try to load up the Melody, MMS , Images and FileManager I always got this "Fail To Load..." message....

i dont really know what operating system is my phone running..... it says in the back the phone model is C3000... also M.Ren 777 on the box....

I downloaded all the Drivers i found on this forum installed it all.... but still the same... i tried to reformat and restore my phone but still no luck....

well thanks for the help anyways.... i'll just find my route to it eventually.... thanks.

I HAVE A CINAMOBILWTV R9700.IT DOES NOT OPEN GMAIL .IT DOES NOT INSTALL ANY OTHER APPLICATION.PLEASE LET ME KNOW THE SOLUTIONS FOR THESE PROBLEMS...

i wont getting mt 6225 usb driver

i am using sigmatel s4 , i want to connect with internet .please send me necessory driver for my mobile , it shows mtk mt6225 driver is required

do you have a phone suite for gvon 680? how can i install the file name called setup.exe.....when i installed it, it says error..why? and when i connect gvon 680 its only charging even i opened the phone suite....

hello all, tnx for a usefull thread about MT 622x, is there a diy way you can you unlock the vertru ferrari replica to work on a 3G/UMtS/EDGE ? i believe the originals did work for this ...but did the chinese manufacturer copy this detail??

any other utilitys beside "Long Cos" ?
    I un bared one before but a this one will not..

i need mt6225 driver for tecno 0707 my windows 7 home premium dont recognize the driver that came with the phone

if got the china iPhone MT6225 ..
    but if i go to setting - service - data acount - gprs ..
    then i got -empty- on my mobile..

do you have usb modem driver for mt6225 e88 model

Need some more info. Which operating system are you using and whats the Phone Model ?

Anyways, i might be the issue of required drivers. Better you try to remove the PC suite from your system completely and than install it again. System should install the needed drivers automatically again, if not do it manually.

I was asking about Your computer's operating system. Anyways, am not able to find any more solution for the said problems regarding the drivers for china mobile. I found a site and hope you guys can get what you needed.

Sorry mate. Theres no solution for china mobiles if they are unable to install applications.. You need to contact with manufacturer or customer care (if any). If there is problem with installing games that go through following posts. Hope will work for you !

How to install .NES games in China Mobile - Step by Step
    Installing Games In China Mobile
    Best NES Games for china mobile

I guess, there is only one PC suite that is made for all china mobiles. You can download install any china mobile pc suite and it will work on your gvon 680. And which setup.exe are you talking about ? If it is PC Suite setup.exe that is giving you error while installing than how are you able to connect your phone with the same ?

The possibility could be that the setup file you have is been corrupt and hence you are not able to work well with the thing. So in order to perform the task you need to get the driver from Chinamanuals site. I hope that will surely let you to work. So check out.

hey guys.... sorry if this is a repost but I'm really pissed with my phone.....

so here is my problem....

so i bought this here china phone...
    Model: M Ren C3000
    Dual Sim
    Mobile TV
    Touchscreen

... so i downloaded PC Sync Manager and tried to load my Mobile phone on COM 9 port..... so loaded it up.... Downloaded my Phonebook works fine... Downloaded my messages works fine too...

but when i tried to download Melody... it says "Fail To Load Melody File List"
    also on the MMS.... Images....
    and on the File Manager.. it says "Fail To Load Drive information"

what could be the problem? I tried installing all drivers found in this site still nothing.... I'm running Vista....

Is there anyway to fix this problem....

If so please do help.... thanks.... I'll worship y'all Techno-Lords!! THANKYOU!

You can download the free Usb Modem Driver for your China Mt 6225 from the following post: Download Free Usb Modem Drivers for China Mobile Phone . It contains drivers for Mt 6227 and Mt 6228 but am sure it will work on Mt6225 as well.

Ans in order to connect with internet, you can find a nice complete guide with step by step process and images here for the same. I really helped me and hope it will work for you as well. See this:
    Install China Mobile Phone Modem Driver and Connect to Internet on PC

I dont understand what do you mean by saying that how to unlock the vertu ferrari replica to work on a 3G/UMtS/EDGE? What is this vertu ferrari replica anyways? Can you please elaborate? In any case by searching it on google, I found some videos that can help you with the following, have a look here. It seems to me like you have change some hardwares if I not mistaken?

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123 ... LastLast