Page 1 of 6 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Download Free Usb Modem Drivers for China Mobile Phone

Download Free Usb Modem Drivers for China Mobile Phone

hello,

Recently I purchased NKTEL N82 a China Mobile Phone. It's working good yet I have some problems. I cannot find any usb drivers or other software stuffs to enhance this mobile handset. So from where I can download free usb modem driver for my chinese mobile phone?

If anyone knows, please update me.

Hello,

I too, want drivers for my chinese mobile MT6227.
    my service provider is Safaricom (kenya).
    do you have driverr Mt 6229? please send me

yeah please help me some error showing
    I can't find drivers there. Its showing 404 file not found error.

MT6225 USB Modem Drivers

Eight Month Ago I Had Purchase V-628 I Want To Use Internet By This Phone How Can I Connect It

Hi sir!

Can you let me know how this pcsuite works and from home i can fine it. I am using nktel 2800 and not able to install games/softwares.
    cya
    tx

HI sir!

Pc suite thread u have posted have 3 files, do i have to download all three. if possible can u post here pc suite for nktel 2800, will really appreciate.

thanx cya:

tx for your reply, but there is no pc suite or drivers on the site..plzzz help tx

hi, i can't find any mt6225 modem driver on your provided links, why?

im frome egypt pl i just have a k900 chinesse mobile i want pc pl

Re: Download Free Usb Modem Driver for China Mobile Phone

You can also download from the below attachment:
    Attached Files Attached Files

To run .nes files, transfer it to your mobiles memory card. Than find a folder in your memory card named Games, if it is not there create it. And now copy these .nes Games in the same folder.Then Just Go To Fun & Games Folder.Restart your phone and goto Fun and Games > EMUD GAME/Games Folder you can see Game.

i have k1 china mobile but my system not recognized while i am connected usb with china mobile.

Quote Originally Posted by ajjibal View Post
    boss i have any cool t808 phone any soft were for that plz tell me
    Download China Mobile Phone Pc Suite and enjoy free Games and applications on your mobile.

Hello Kamboj,

Welcome to TechArena,

Try setting given in this thread - Internet settings for China mobile

Hi,

Here you can get information about Antivirus For China Mobile Phones or you can scan it by connecting to pc.

is there a software to download games for HELLO KITTY E128 FROM CHINA?
    THANKS

I am using Nokia 3120 classic china phone, Is their anyone can help me to download themes and other application?

Thanks.

hi.....prasad

plz send me drivers for my china mobile mt6227

How can i connect my Mobile phone(Alfatel H1) to Pc such that i can use it as modem to connect to the internet

thanks ... Brother..

But..By doing that we can just transfer the files to memory card..Plz say the procedure..Or do i need any software? plz reply..
    Thanks in Advance..

I Cant Access My Usb Pls Help Me

Quote Originally Posted by katjimz View Post
    I am using Nokia 3120 classic china phone, Is their anyone can help me to download themes and other application?

Thanks.
    Hi,

You can download theme for china mobile here : Download China Mobile Themes

To use your mobile as modem, connect it to the pc by using usb cable.
    please... driver for tv mobile w902 or suite. I need to add games
    I have NKTEL A200 and wanna connect this to PC but its only charging when i connect usb cable, its not showing drive letter in my computer.

Re: Download Free Usb Modem Driver for China Mobile Phone

why are you people behaving like this
    how can you produce a phone without software or driver

why are we making thing difficult for ourself, this is not fare.

please provide a software for all your product.

thanks Robinson Ernest Emmanuel

Re: Download Free Usb Modem Drivers for China Mobile Phone

Hello Geeks and Friends!

I bought a Samkung TV mobile 188.. a nice imitation of Nokia N73 plus TV.
    It's great but I love to customize my technology devices. And when I connected it with my PC to synchronize. It only recognizes it as a usb pen storage driver. I want to add it themes, games, other applications; I thought it was java, because I dound a.jar file .. but It has been imposible. Someone please help me, I like functionality and features but I love to make it mine.. I'm a girl I don;t want something standard. PLEASeeeeee!!! HElppppp

i am having a china sigmatel s4 mobile and usb charger, but i am able to charge my mobile with pc using usb cable, but not read the memory card of my mobile. so please kindly help me to solve mmy problem

Trojan 123, sir i've downloaded the 3 rar files and still my phone was not read, can you help me find a pc suite for sciphone a630? or is there a software or installer for this unit? thanks in advance!!!!

Hello
    " To run .nes files, transfer it to your mobiles memory card. Than find a folder in your memory card named Games, if it is not there create it. And now copy these .nes Games in the same folder.Then Just Go To Fun & Games Folder.Restart your phone and goto Fun and Games > EMUD GAME/Games Folder you can see Game."

I cant find EMUD GAME in Fun & Games folder ... I have tried all posible ways suggested ... Please help ......

I had created folder called "GAMES" in mythroad folder but still cant find the games ?????????

Kindly help .. God Bless..

For Installation, Apply the following Steps:
    1. Go to memory card
    2. Go to Games Folder (It May be GAME Also), (If Not Create GAMES Folder)

For more info check this forum discussion overhere:
    Installing Games In China Mobile

Click on the link below to download the driver for your china mobile model. And for the gprs settings you will need to contact your service provider. It is not activated automatically. You will need to call them and pay some charges to activate it via your sim card. For the driver issue see below.
    Download Free Usb Modem Drivers for China Mobile Phone

The problem here is that China phones does not has any official website from where you can download the drivers and update, like Nokia or Sony Ericson. The only possible way is the CD which comes with the phone, but if you does not has any the try this. Connect your phone to the computer with a USB cable. Windows will give you a message as found new hardware. It will ask you to install drivers then click next and select search on internet. Windows will look for appropriate drivers for the same.

Affection Re: Download Free Usb Modem Drivers for China Mobile Phone

Hi All
    Hope someone here can help me pleeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzeeeeeeeeeeeee

I have china dual sim bravo v9 sim 1 working perfect sim 2 sometimes works other times i get network fail.

i am unable to connect to pc via data cable as i keep getting message "USB Device not recognised".

I have downloaded china PC suite from here but not sure how to open or use it..

what do I do next someone please help

hi! I am new to this, I like to have information about the mobile phone viac Y800, like changing the sound of the messages, use the camera as web cam, and all of its earnings, is not whether drivers or program is something I do not know if pc I can help it would be very good ... thank you very much Good from now ... I hope your answers. From Argentina Buenos Aires I wish you Merry Christmas

Page 1 of 6 12 ... LastLast