Thread: Photo import failed from Canon Powershot G2

Photo import failed from Canon Powershot G2

I have a Canon Powershot G2 digital camera, plus cannot control to import pictures from it. While I attach it as well as turn it on, I take notice of the sound from the PC displaying that a USB device has been plugged in. However no autoplay window opens to provide me the choice to import. The autoplay settings for USB devices are set to ask me what to perform each time. If I open device manager, it displays the camera as well as says that the driver has been installed properly. So tell me what I have to do to solve my issue.

Re: Photo import failed from Canon Powershot G2

To import pictures from a Canon Powershot G2 digital camera you first have to connect the camera to your PC through utilizing the camera's USB cable. After that you have to turn on the camera. And then In the AutoPlay dialog box that come into view, then you have to press Import pictures plus videos utilizing Windows. To ticket the pictures, you have to type a tag name in the Tag these pictures box. And at the last you have to press import.

From my discussion I have come to conclusion that you be able to alter the settings Windows utilizes while importing pictures as well as videos from Canon Powershot G2 digital camera. These import settings conclude how pictures as well as videos are named plus organized while you import them to your PC. You can do this to get solve your difficulties.

1. You have to Connect a Canon Powershot G2 digital camera to your PC by utilizing the camera's USB cable, as well as after that turn on the camera.
    2. In the AutoPlay dialog box that come into view, press Import pictures as well as videos utilizing Windows.
    3. To adjust the settings that are utilized while importing pictures as well as videos, press Import settings in the Import Pictures as well as Videos dialog box.
    4. Adjust one or more settings in the Import Settings dialog box, as well as after that press OK.
    5. Press OK to start Import Pictures again. Then you have to Type a tag in the Tag these pictures box, as well as after that press Import to import your pictures utilizing the new settings.