Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst ... 234 ... LastLast

Thread: Download Free Usb Modem Drivers for China Mobile Phone

Re: Download Free Usb Modem Drivers for China Mobile Phone

Let me remind you, for all china mobile phones there is only 1 and only 1 pc suite available, because china phones are not branded phones and therefore a custom made software is tweaked for it by the software developers. So incase if your mobile phone gets recognized via the pc suite then its well and good, but if it is non detectable then, your mobile phone is not supported, check some similar topics made for your question below:

Need com port driver for mt6225
    MT6225 china mobile drivers
    USB modem driver for MT 6225.
    Need Pc suite for MT6225 (China phone)
    Nothing in life is garaunteed, except death.

I guess you dont have settings for GPRS yet. To get those settings just call your network operator customer care and ask them for the same. They will send it to you via SMS, just select the save option form the option menu and you will be done. If you still get any problem, do reply here.

The problem here is that China phones does not has any official website from where you can download the drivers and update, like Nokia or Sony Ericson. The only possible way is the CD which comes with the phone, but if you does not has any the try this. Connect your phone to the computer with a USB cable. Windows will give you a message as found new hardware.
    Last edited by Maqbool; 25-06-2010 at 02:26 PM. Reason: External Links Not Allowed, Removed The Same.

hi there,
    i have a china apple iphone which version ONECOM_V188. i need the usb driver.
    how can i get it? please help me.

Quote Originally Posted by mazahid View Post
    hi there,
    i have a china apple iphone which version ONECOM_V188. i need the usb driver.
    how can i get it? please help me.
    First of all, have you tried using the same drivers for your mobile phone which is posted in this topic? Secondly, incase if it is not working then you need to install china mobile pc suite in your mobile phone and then connect your mobile to your computer and it will recognize your mobile phone on your computer. Keep us updated about your progress.

Hai
    I am from india and i have gfive d99 mobile anybody provide the pc suit to connect to internet throgh pc

Quote Originally Posted by vasu10 View Post
    Hai
    I am from india and i have gfive d99 mobile anybody provide the pc suit to connect to internet throgh pc
    Did you first download the usb drivers for the device that you have? Usually, there are no real providers of manufacturers for china mobile phone and hence the china mobile phone pc suite is made by private developers or so, which either works or supports some of the china mobile phones or sometimes it doesnt. You can go to similar topics made on this forums and download the china mobile phone pc suite and try your luck:

China Mobile Phone Pc Suite
    China Mobile PC Suite for MT6235
    China iPhone PC Suite
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

Sono riuscito a sincronizzare PC SUITE,,,, siete grandi ragazzzi.... aiutatemi ad agiornare il firmware il mio modello è un tarocco iPhone 32GB o meglio W828 Iphone

Quote Originally Posted by soft73 View Post
    Sono riuscito a sincronizzare PC SUITE,,,, siete grandi ragazzzi.... aiutatemi ad agiornare il firmware il mio modello è un tarocco iPhone 32GB o meglio W828 Iphone
    Mate, this is an english forum and it would be good if you can ask all your querries in english language only. If I am guessing correctly, then are you asking for something related to how to upgrade firmware for Iphone W828? If so, then I am afraid that you cant, because chinese mobile phones dont have a verified manufacturers and their site from where we can get the firmware.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

hiii sir
    i bought china mobile g'five E71Y ,i need to connect internet how come possible
    via pc suite or via bluetooth
    i have n't pc suite for it.

Is there any pcsuite for rocker i900?? I ahve purchased it from e-bay which comes without software

Quote Originally Posted by vaishnavyash View Post
    hiii sir
    i bought china mobile g'five E71Y ,i need to connect internet how come possible
    via pc suite or via bluetooth
    i have n't pc suite for it.
    Do you want to connect to the internet in your mobile phone or do you want to connect to the internet on your pc via the mobile phone? If you just want to connect to the internet then you will require a mms setting or gprs setting from your service provider that you have to save in your mobile phone to connect to internet. For internet on pc via the phone, follow this guide - Install China Mobile Phone Modem Driver and Connect to Internet on PC

Quote Originally Posted by dincrime View Post
    Is there any pcsuite for rocker i900?? I ahve purchased it from e-bay which comes without software
    Is rocker i900 from the motorola mobile phone company or from the china mobile company? If it is from motorola company then you will need motorola mobile phone pc suite but if you have china mobile type of phone then you can download the china phone pc suite from this same topic from the first post.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

hay i have club x 3128 chaina mobile & i want modem driver for

Quote Originally Posted by nauman View Post
    hay i have club x 3128 chaina mobile & i want modem driver for
    First of all, have you tried downloading and installing the same drivers from this topic from the first post? Usually, all china model mobile phone support one type of software because they are made up of same cheap hardware. You can try the step by step tutorial given in this topic for installing modem driver in china phone and also getting internet on pc via china mobile: Install China Mobile Phone Modem Driver and Connect to Internet on PC
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

help me ......i need usb modem for model A9 china phone it like i-phone.......

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst ... 234 ... LastLast