Go Back   TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 06-10-2008

Beer-Filled USB Drive

Let’s say that you’ve run out of beer and for some awful reason you can’t go get more. What could possibly taunt you more than a beer filled USB drive? Gadgets like this Beer-Filled USB Flash Drive really make me question the basics. More than my first-year university philosophy class did, anyway. Existential angst, the downfall of western civilization, and "customizable floaties" after the jump.

The company can not only fill your USB drive with liquid but add little objects to the mix. Like a car for a racing company. Basically, those cheesy pens that the top of them was filled with liquid have now been replaced with these USB drives. Well, I suppose it had to happen eventually. If you feel the need to create liquid filled USB drives with your company name stamped on them just follow the link to find out more info.
Old 06-10-2008

Gadgets like this Beer-Filled USB Flash Drive really make me question the basics. More than my first-year university philosophy class did, anyway. Existential angst, the downfall of western civilization, and "customizable floaties" after the jump.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: