Thread: Telson UMPC Spotted

Telson UMPC Spotted

PMP series of children's show about a company called Digital Cube will learn a lot. Witness V43 family of a variety of PMP, but the market is caught bent in recent years, new product introductions, has stood up for the poor. However, the merger announced on September 29, the digital telseun and sudden the cube with the existing 51% stake in the parent company of telseun Mr. keyidi a series of information and communication at the same time, as soon as the company into pihapbyeong have signed telseun has excellent production facilities. The HSDPA module built-in i-STATION PMP-U48 PMP and PMP phone, which combines a cell phone and PMP will be delivered in the market by declaring that 1000 people will have a powerful business.

According to the danawa 10 in the slate tablet-style UMPC to launch the VIA C7-M 1.2GHz memory to 512MB, 1.8-inch hard disk has 30GB and Employment. TFT-LCD touch-screen LCD of 4.3 inches in the OS include Windows XP, you can hire and 3D video camera and connect to the shooting.

I think the Raon Digitals B1 in the state of Wi-Brain began What I found is that it is ambiguous products.

B1 of the platform to Vega said the size of the UMPC is likely to be good to see that I've gotten in terms of the size of the dukkena product name and you do not see much discrimination.

3D video camera for the possible addition, the product of a dedicated but rather injira USB, you can plug in other places seem to be the jarijapgi also can not hold the castle differentiate. More than 4.3 inches with a liquid crystal display resolution of 800x480 to stay in the C7-M processor's speed and heat and noise, and some models of battery life and the adjoining bar, so I have a hunch about is the possible level.

For now but rather the product of the future product line-up for the move to digital cube have been a good 4.3 inches with a screen size of the UMPC are kept at once ... Do you want to interpret that? Due to a limited public information ahead of the decision, of course, do not be known for, but you still feel it is not coming very new. Once again, let's get new information on the future.

Telson is a pretty obscure name, but here we have a shot of its latest UMPC caught in the wild, featuring the following :-

• VIA C7-M 1.2GHz processor
    • 512MB RAM
    • 30GB hard drive
    • 4.3" display
    • Windows XP operating system

No word on pricing or availability, but is Windows XP overkill for such a device? It is a pity the small display limits its functionality.