Thread: Incrudo Phantom Luxury Phone

Incrudo Phantom Luxury Phone

The Russian company has submitted INCRUDO phone luxury Phantom. As the producer, this phone with a male character. It minimalism and simplicity of design coupled with expensive materials. The body of apparatus and buttons made of high strength titanium alloy thickness of 2-3 mm. According to INCRUDO, Phantom is the most durable mobile phone in the world. His display protects sapphire glass thickness of 4 mm - the thickness of a crystal glass and the strength has not yet been used in any phone. Panel INCRUDO Phantom made of a superhard polished ceramics and composites and scratch resistant. The only adornment device is a blue sapphire in the OK button. Weight unit is 230 grams.

INCRUDO Phantom working in networks GSM / GPRS. The phone has a screen resolution of 240h320 points, showing 16M colors, 3-MP camera and 8 GB internal memory. In addition, the unit supports wireless Bluetooth, infrared there is support for WAP 2.0 standard and HSCSD. Buy a novelty in Russia are already in showrooms Euroset mobile network for 21,750 rubles. It was released only 10 of these phones.

justamp.blogspot, READ

Re: Incrudo Phantom Luxury Phone

Would you be able to help me?

I want to stab myself because by the time I found out about this phone they were all sold out.

I emailed the company many times but they never responded.

Would you happen to know of any Russian bidding sites or special contacts that may be able to lay their hands on one?

I really really really truly want this phone!

Please help me

THANK YOU!

Quote Originally Posted by wasabisabi View Post
    Would you be able to help me?

I want to stab myself because by the time I found out about this phone they were all sold out.

I emailed the company many times but they never responded.

Would you happen to know of any Russian bidding sites or special contacts that may be able to lay their hands on one?

I really really really truly want this phone!

Please help me

THANK YOU!
    The only thing what I can suggest you to buy it from at a second hand dealing if it is not available, since it was a limited phone for selling.

It was planned that only 10 of these luxury phones will be available through Euroset.

But the problem is I don't know any Russian second hand market, do you have any clue? I am really desperate for the phone. I hope you guys can help me out. I will be forever grateful for your kindness

Try this address here see if this works : http://www.incrudo.com/shop.htm

Here are some more phones : http://www.mobile.ie/category/luxury-phones/ see if you like it .

This is what I read on a site-

Incrudo Phantom will be available in Russia with a retail price of 21,750 Russian rubles (850 USD), and only 10 units will be built, All the phones are sold.
    Bad Luck