Thread: Cell Phones with Video

Cell Phones with Video

The Chinese company Cking began production of a cell phone that apparently will include a somewhat strange for a team so small: a video projector.

According to a note published in the digital version of the newspaper El Mundo of Spain, the team was shown in an exhibition called Tianjin Mobile Phone in China, where the manufacturer also revealed the mass production of the device. Even Cking would have pointed out that already has agreements with other manufacturers of cell phones to include this technology in models of different brands.

This type of video projectors are known as 'picoproyectores'. At first it was thought to be sold as pocket-sized devices that require executives to make business presentations at various sites during the day.

The team presented by Cking is a phone that has lengthened the lamp at the top. The maximum resolution of the equipment is 640 by 480 points, which is quite low compared with that of a projector truth (half a videobeam low-end).

Similarly, the focus of the device is handy and the maximum size of projection would be about 70 centimeters in width and height.

According to Angel Jimenez, director of the site Gadget To Blog, the daily El Mundo of Spain, "this technology has much future, but it is still far (to offer quality and efficiency)."

Oh... great info.
    If only you can post some snaps here...

I got some Pics here-

"Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

I'm looking at repairing cellular CECITEL and I want to know about new good technique in repairing cell. I would like to communicate with the new advances in this technology.