Thread: hand grenade mouse mod: don’t pull the pin!

hand grenade mouse mod: don’t pull the pin!

This is the most hardass mouse I've ever seen. It's a mouse stuffed inside of an actual grenade shell (that's sadly plastic, I was a little overexcited after watching Rambo the other night). Sure, it's a crappy Targus mouse lurking underneath its rippled casing. And you know it's goddamn uncomfortable. But that's part of the point.

When your pasty, sweaty hand is gripping this instrument of death turned into a cuddly gadget, enduring the minor misery in your lower arm caused its frankly horrifying ergonomics, you'll feel like a badass. You totally won't be, but for that brief second, it's not like anyone could tell you any differently. Except for you know, Rambo, who would punch your heart out
    [ gizmodo ]

I don’t know if I’d feel really comfortable putting my hand on this mouse, given the fact that it started its life as a device designed to blow off limbs.

It sure doesn’t look ergonomically friendly, but should you really expect comfort from a hand grenade anyway?

The guy who modded this one even went through the extra effort to wire up the trigger as the left mouse button.

Modov zachastub interesting ideas come spontaneously. Inventor Spaniard once sat in front of the computer and spit in the hands of the bottle in the form of grenades. And here he was visited insight: why not make a mouse in the form of grenades? It is armed with paint, scissors, and think it was done.

Dr. V Guest
    The entire user experience is nigh uncomfortable, but it will add at least a few more points to your manly factor at the office.