Thread: TRANS-IT USB Flash Drive

TRANS-IT USB Flash Drive

TRANS-IT USB Flash Drive

TRANS-IT USB 2.0 FLASH DRIVES 2GB, 4GB, 8GB & 16GB are among the most powerful USB FLASH DRIVES currently available: simple plug and play technology.

This means you can access your TRANS-IT without cumbersome installation of driver software.

Series of TRANS-IT USB 2.0 FLASH DRIVES 2GB, 4GB & 8GB offers unique password protection to safeguard your personal and commercial data against unauthorised access.

Offering 256-bit or 128-bit (we’ve seen both being touted) level data encrypted ‘Flash Lock’ password protection feature, TDK’s TRANS-IT USB Flash Drives certainly won’t offer you anywhere near the level of protection we’ve seen offered by other secure flash drives featured previously on TFTS (the IronKey Self Destructing USB Flash Drive comes immediately to mind, as well as, to a lesser extent, the SanDisk Cruzer Biometric USB Flash Drive) but, for those looking to protect their files from all but the most determined of prying eyes there’s no doubt that the level of protection on offer is eminently preferable to none whatsoever.

Available in standard ‘capped’ or slider versions – though the latter slider version maxes out at 8GB capacity as opposed to 16GB – pricing starts at around €5.75 for the 2GB TDK TRANS-IT USB Flash Drive with the 16GB ‘cap style’ version coming in at a not unreasonable €40 (which roughly equates to around $57/£32 at the time of writing).

Source: tdk-media.eu

These USB drives looks promising!

The prices are reasonable to air its features.

sad Re: TRANS-IT USB Flash Drive

Dear Friends,

I have TDK TRANS-IT 16 GB USB Flash Drive & i forgot the password, How to remove the password from it and make visible my hidden partition. I heard that TDK company have release password remove software.

I need my data back but if it can't recover data it's ok atleast i have my pen drive back.

please help me in this matter. It is greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Nuwanc.