Thread: Is Tunee app is legal to use?

Is Tunee app is legal to use?

Hey, I am using the Android phone. I was just searching for some app for my phone and found one app named as Tunee music in the market. I found that they are having very current songs and that all are available for free. So if there is anyone who is having any experience with this site and can tell me that if it is safe to download the songs from there. Still I have not downloaded anything from there. So please suggest me if you are having any idea about that.

Re: Is Tunee app is legal to use?

Only for testing that service, I downloaded some of the songs as of Lady Gaga, Dire Straits, Gordon Lightfoot, and Slowhand (Eric Clapton). When I played that then I found that the MP3 quality varies from 112 to 320 for all the songs. Many of the of the selection of songs were slim. As for the authenticity, I am not certain. No recompense for the artist typically means somewhat fishy is going on. There is a hold up link on the base of each page, but it is not essential to contribute anything. After listening to downloads, I removed the entire of songs as I previously had all of them like part of the innovative albums at 320 bitrate within an additional folder on the hard drive.

I have not tried that application before but I would like to tell you that this application is ad supported. But just to be on the safe side, I am not going to use that anymore. I am using the Panora and that is working great for me. This is up to your choice but as far as my suggestion to you is not to download the songs from there. If you want then you can try to make use of the Panora and I can say you that you can use this without having any doubt in your mind.

I've been using this for a couple of weeks without problems. Would make a thread asking what's the catch, but this seems to cover it. While in the U.S., a friend showed me pandora in the blackberry. Do we have something similar here in the UK? He got a song he liked and downloaded it song after song that was similar and played automatically. Do not remember if there were ads. So I don’t think that this is going to create any problem for you and if you want then you can also download a song to test that. This is just a suggestion to you and you can do what you like to do.

I thought the similar thing as you told. I wonder where the songs are originate. If that are stored somewhere or is a kind of P2P service (doubtful since they do not remember anything to share). I use it especially if I'm somewhere and the need to listen to a song, but I see no reason to keep the music since I have almost anything you would like to hear on my PC. Try one of the applications coming from the iTunes library through the web, it works quite well, apart from the buffer every few seconds. But I do not know. I think I'll have to install and stop using it once it stops working.