Thread: Why Reliance Sim Card not working in TATA indicom Samsung mobile phone ?

Why Reliance Sim Card not working in TATA indicom Samsung mobile phone ?

I am using TATA connection with Samsung mobile phone my one friend is using Reliance Connection when i insert Rim Sim in my Samsung mobile phone (TATA) it's not working. Only i can use TATA SIM . Anyone can solve my problem.

TATA and Reliance boths Sim is CDMA. and i am using also CDMA phone ..

Thanks

Tata indicom handsets are made in such manner that only TATA indicom sim work. You can not use this phone for Reliance.

Re: Why Reliance Sim Card not working in TATA indicom Samsung mobile phone ?

Ankitk u r right . Tata and Reliance both are CDMA and should work with any UIM (SIM for CDMA) card. Your phone is UIM locked (operator i.e. TATA had given you some attractive offer on purchasing the phone like 1-2 yr validity .. right? ). to use reliance UIM with your phone u have to just unlock it. contact any mobile repairing guy near your place. you'll be charged Rs100-150.

Thanks for information sachingarg1604

I contact him but he told me there is no software to unlocked phone can you give me any site from there i can download that software.

Thanks sachingarg1604 for your reply,

Whatever idea you have suggested it seems to be very interesting, if such things worked out then, we can use the same handset with different CDMA Networks.

Required some More ideas, how to make this out.

yes this is the fact. like GSM-SIM , CDMA-UIM is a standard and if your handset is not UIM-Locked u can use any UIM with it.

give me model no of your handset ... i'll try.. i think u have not found the right technical guys... ask him to 'flash' ur phone..

I am using TATA Indicom Samsung SCH - S229. Using TATA indicom service.

Thanks

Post Re: Why Reliance Sim Card not working in TATA indicom Samsung mobile phone ?

Yes..All you need to do is re-flashing your phone flash memory.It will reinstall the operating system like we do in computers.In Mobiles, electronically erasable semi conductor stores the phone hardware opration data. Which is called operating system.in nokia symbianware and sony they've their own OS.

Re-install operating system of your phone called flashing process..will resolve the whole issue..

But what is code or process to Re-install operating system....?

all you guys dont get worried, just download esiapst.rar software,connect your tata(cdma RUIM) phone via usb, find the port and just unlock the MIN number, i have done that & now i am using reliance sim in my huawei c2900i tata phone.

also download QPST, easy cdma software thru which you can explore your cdma phone,but be careful while handling your phone system files.

hai guys i have reliance classic 731. manufacturar cal-comp, Can you pls tell this can be flash or any one having this phone software pls tell to me.
    Last edited by Rudra; 14-10-2009 at 08:39 AM. Reason: Do Not Post Personal Details... Use PM Instead...

Quote Originally Posted by kiskam22 View Post
    all you guys dont get worried, just download esiapst.rar software,connect your tata(cdma RUIM) phone via usb, find the port and just unlock the MIN number, i have done that & now i am using reliance sim in my huawei c2900i tata phone.

also download QPST, easy cdma software thru which you can explore your cdma phone,but be careful while handling your phone system files.
    Hey esiapst.rar soesnot support huwei C2803 mobile phone .. you have anything for that ???
    Also I couldn't find a driver for C2803, Please help me in this

hey dear....I am using Huawei C 2806 TATA connection.....i wana use Relaince connection...plz suggest the process and software for the same....