TCL called the pocket internet cafes. My mind immediately recalled those cheap Windows CE "UMPCs" displayed at CES, which were basically poor quality no-name devices that were never heard from again, but after some googling turned up a number of results from relatively well known Chinese tech sites, I decided to look into it further.
I can't make heads or tails of the "pocket internet cafes" moniker, but the 9.1-ounce device has been christened the iOpen-081A by its maker. Most of its specs are nothing to write home about (Win CE 5.0, ARM926 processor, 2GB NAND flash, 64MB SDRAM), but its integrated wi-fi, GPS, USB host/device ports, digital camera (still and video), and SD card slot aren't too shabby for 2300 yuan (~$336).
The TCL iOpen-081A is one interesting handheld device, although many people might dismiss it as a simple Windows CE-powered UMPCs

Products Parametric

CPU (central processing units)
ARM926

Video

Display: Sharp 4.3-inch LCD screen can touch, Fang Xuan -
Resolution : 480X272

Store
Flash: 2G NAND Flash
Memory : 64M SDRAM

GPS Module
Built-in GPS module, SIRFIII chip

(IEEE802.11b / g) wireless Ethernet
Work: 2.4GHz
IEEE802.11g standard transfer rate: 6,9,12,18,24,36,48,54 Mbps
Embedded WEP (64 or 128 bit) wireless data and / decryption engine
IEEE802.11b standard transfer rate: 1,2,5.5 and 11 Mbps
Transmission distance to open 10 to 30

Input / Output
Touchscreen : High sensitivity touch screen
Speaker : High-definition audio speakers
Headphones : 3.5mm interface
SD / MMC : SD / MMC card slot
USB : Usb Device port 1 / Usb Host a port

Battery
Type : Can replace the rechargeable lithium-polymer battery 2800 mA
Run : 1, a backlight, will be transferred to middle life time is about eight hours ; 2, with no backlight circumstances, life time is about 10 hours
Whether rechargeable : Rechargeable

It is powered by Windows CE 5.0 operating system and will retail for approximately $336. I think you'll be able to get a decent surfing experience with this device, although I would rather fork out a wee bit more and get a much more satisfying experience with a netbook. The price point is really strange, since the branded Mylo 2 is cheaper and seems to be much more desirable.