Ever wish technology could cuddle? Not to worry, with these new gadgets, you can take care of business while enjoying cute, soft snuggles....or, if you prefer, bear torture. While the Kuma Phone , or "Bear Phone," is cute and silly, the teddy bear USB is a little morbid though surprisingly still adorable.
Sure you may look slightly crazy while holding a teddy bear to your head and chatting away, but really, doesn't all technology look crazy at its inception? Personally, I would rather look nutso with a big ball of softness on the side of my face, than look "normal" with a boring box of plastic sweating up my cheek. As a technological bonus, you can have up to four numbers auto-saved in the bear -one in each paw. When you get a phone call, you hear a customizable ring tone and the bear vibrates. To answer or hang up, just push the tail! As far as dialing numbers, you've got me stumped. While $500 seems a little steep for a phone, think of all the love it can give you that a normal cell just can't compete with. Isn't companionship priceless?
If you're the type of person who prefers a little hand-held teddy bear over a big cuddly one, or the type of person who enjoys torturing bears, perhaps the USB teddy bear is more your speed.
This USB teddy bear might look cute on the outside, but once you want to use it, you might have to resort to a violent move of removing its head to expose the USB connector, where you can then plug it into your computer or notebook. Definitely cute and strange in its own way, holding up to 1GB of storage space. This is definitely a conversation starter no matter how you look at it, although you might get some strange looks from your colleagues from now onwards after bringing this to the office.