Thread: Can't hear anything from radio of Nokia N97.

Can't hear anything from radio of Nokia N97.

Hello to all,
    I am having this problem from last week. I can't hear anything from radio of Nokia N97. I open radio application normally with headset inserted, but I unable to hear anything from radio. I don't know what happened to it. Anyone else having the same problem. Please help me.
    Thank you.

Re: Can't hear anything from radio of Nokia N97.

It seems that you have selected no station for playing songs in your radio application and that's why you are not able to listen anything from radio of your mobile. In this case you have to first select proper radio station and then after try to listen it. If you don't know exact radio station number then search for new radio station and after save it in your radio for further use.

It seems that you didn't have inserted your mobile's headset in your mobile properly and that's why you are getting such type of problem. Most of the people face such type of problem and they are able to fix this problem by using following tricks. First remove headset and again insert it properly. After this try to play radio. Now you will able to listen radio.

From your information it seems that there is some problem in your mobile's headset. They may get damaged and that's why you are getting such type of problem. In this case try this headset with another mobile. If you are getting same problem with other mobile then it means that your mobile's headset is faulty one and it has to be replace with new one to get rid out of this problem. Contact nokia service center for replacement.

I think there is some problem in your mobile's software. It may get corrupted or get damaged and that's why you are getting such type of problem. In this case you have to upgrade your mobile to get rid out of this problem. You can do this using nokia PC suite. Just connect your mobile to your computer and using Nokia PC suite upgrade your mobile. After this you will not get any problem.