Thread: Ipod Classic 80gb or any other?

Ipod Classic 80gb or any other?

I am gonna buy a Ipod this week. Looking for the prices and checking out performance reviews, it seems the iPod classic is winning the race in terms of performance and value. In iPod classic, video playback feature and many more wooted me. I am considering to get that. Is it worth? Or can i get something better with a decent screen size along with the video playback, atleast 40gb for cheaper?

I have Zune 80 and it works fine along with its fine features. There are not many cases of it breaking down given the excessive use of it by me. You can also get it with warranty such as VoidTech or from Mp3Outlet from where i got it. This Zune is a kickass MP3 player and i think is a better option for iPod.

Am also curious about iPod classic but I prefer to stay away from Apple. I am trying to investigate about the battery life of Zune 80. If that is satisfactory enough, then Zune 80 would be great. Although the concept for local warranty isn't there.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

I will say Zune's UI. Looks very nice with charming design. I am unsure of the performance though.

Zune UI is infact a much of joy to use. I just have an excuse playing songs on it to listen to another one which I just cannot control

The only gripe is that there is no provision to display the songs when browsing artist. Instead it has to be browsed by album. I dont know if theres any setting to be done for this.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

I was not knowing about Zune UI. Given the praise to it, I will have a look at it and is fill it in the list of considerations of my MP3 player.

Quote Originally Posted by Gonzo View Post
    The only gripe is that there is no provision to display the songs when browsing artist. Instead it has to be browsed by album. I dont know if theres any setting to be done for this.
    That will not be an issue with me as I always go by album only