Go Back   TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 09-09-2008

PQI Intelligent Drive i828 Clip-on Design inspired from Swiss army knife

PQI has released its new Intelligent Drive i828 that received its design inspiration from a Swiss army knife, making it the first of its kind. This add-on capacity allows one to use existing i828s and carry them as though it were in a single USB flash drive.

PQI Intelligent Drive i828 utilizes PQI's Intelligent Stick Interface (compatible with USB 1.1 /2.0) and constructed with a special COB process in a one-body design to create an ultra portable USB flash drive. The COB process makes the drive waterproof and dust-proof. Available in single or three-in-one combo pack with 1~4GB capacities, its clip-on design allows for unlimited add on storage and at the same time, make use to existing i828s.
Old 09-09-2008

PQI Intelligent Drive i828

You can choose from a single device or a three-in-one combo pack, with capacities ranging anywhere from 1GB to 4GB.
Old 09-09-2008

This add-on capacity allows one to use existing i828s and carry them as though it were in a single USB flash drive. Available in silver, red and royal blue colors, this fingerprint-proof USB flash drive is definitely something worth toting around if you're the flashy type (no pun intended).

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , , , , , ,