How to Install .app & .ipa apps to iPhone
You can install it by two methods : by direct method and by iTunes method
1. Download the cr@cked game/app and extract the ApplicationName.app folder to your desktop.
2. Copy ApplicationName.app into /Applications via SSH or SFTP and set it's permissions to 755 (chmod 755 ApplicationName.app )
3. Create a folder called ?Documents? in /var/mobile/ and set permissions to 777. (*only needs to be done once)
4. Reboot your iPhone.
This requires replacing a framework file on your iPhone first, but then makes the installation of apps very easy (double click on the mac/pc).
How to install cr@cked IPA's:
1. Using SSH, navigate to: /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/"
2. Backup the file "MobileInstallation.framework"
3. Download (attached) patched file.
4. Copy the patched file over to "/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/" set permissions to 755
5. Reboot your iPhone.
Re: How to Install .app & .ipa apps to iPhone
Just drag and drop the .app file into the apps folder under the iTunes Library section and sync the file. As simple as that!
|Tags: iphone, ipod touch, mobile phone, mobileinstallation|
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|Similar Threads for: "How to Install .app & .ipa apps to iPhone"|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|are there any apps that mirror my computers display to my iphone so i can control it with my iphone||seamusherson||Technology & Internet||1||13-03-2012 03:18 AM|
|What are new apps are in iphone 4s||Ramamurti||Portable Devices||3||07-10-2011 04:38 PM|
|cannot update or install apps in iPhone due to Invalid Address error||Dropper||Portable Devices||6||24-06-2011 09:18 PM|
|What apps should i get in IPhone||Psykiller||Portable Devices||6||01-10-2010 06:47 AM|
|How to install iPhone apps (Mail, Google Maps, Weather, Notes)||The#Danger||Tips & Tweaks||6||05-08-2010 03:08 PM|