Thread: Need a sms Backup and restore applications for android phones

Need a sms Backup and restore applications for android phones

Well i am looking for a good sms backup and restore application for my htc desire phone. I have tried in the internet to find some but i was unable to get some. So anyone of you who would be able to get some information in the internet and provide me with the necessary details then do inform me about it. So i would be able to install that particular application in the phone. So please do send your responses as early as possible so i would be able to get a backup of all my text messages and later restore them. So do send early i am waiting for them.

Re: Need a sms Backup and restore applications for android phones

Well the simple option would be to store all the contacts in a external memory like an memory card. Do save all the messages in it and later whenever you want all the messages back you will have to just retrieve it back. So probably this would be the most simplest and the most convenient option for you. The other option that you can try here is try saving all the messages in a one page and after that mail them to your email address. Receive them in the phone and automatically sync it. This is also another option that you can look out for. So i hope you have understood what i am trying to say.

Sms backup and restore is the name of the application that is specifically designed for all the android phones in order to do a back up and restoration of all the text messages in the phone. Looking at your matter i have searched thought the internet and i have found this particular application and i thought this would perfectly suit your need. So that's why i thought of forwarding the name to you. So do have a look at this particular application in the internet. There you will be able to get all the details regarding this particular application. All the steps and the manuals could be found in that particular applications website only.

I have another sms backup and restore application for you. The name of the particular application is the sms backup + application. Well it does the back up of all the sms, mms and other cal log entries from the phone. It is also able to restore all the data from the application back to the phone. So all the backing up and the restoration options can be easily solved here. One thing that i would like to say here is that the restoration of mms file is a question in this application. Also while doing a backup ensure that you have enabled the imap in the Google and also set the correct time zone. So i hope this information was quite useful for you.

Thanks for all the wonderful response everyone. well i was quite amazed with the response and i personally feel that sms backup and restore would be the great option for me. So i am deciding to go with that particular application. I have done small research in the internet regrading it and i found its features to be quite interesting. So that's when i had finally decided to go with it. Thanks for all the opinions and the views that you all have shared with me.

VeryAndroid SMS Backup is a smart andriod sms backup software that can copy and backup sms on Android phone to computer, and can also restore sms backup file to any android phone.

It can help you:
    - Copy and backup sms from Anroid phone to computer.
    - Restore sms from CSV to android phone any time.
    - Transfer sms to android phone from other phones (iPhone, Windows Mobile, Nokia, Blackberry etc).
    - View sms messages in threading mode on computer.

Good luck.