Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 34

Thread: Download Free Antivirus Software for Mobile Phone

Re: Download Free Antivirus Software for Mobile Phone

Pls can i get anti-virus for my nokia x2-01?

Hi buddies i want 2 download antivirus 4 nokia 300. Help me out.

Here is are some of the best free mobile antivirus that you can use. I am not going to go in detail about the platform and usability. I am listing them here with some highlights and you can simply visit the official website for more detailed information on the same.
    1. ESET Mobile Antivirus : This is one of the most famous free antivirus solution found. Eset also comes with desktop version and is a quiet popular antivirus. It has a intergreated real time protection package which protect your smartphone from various attack. It offers you scan options and also check current phone processes. Other than this you can simply navigate to a single folder and scan it. It also scan files which you recieve on bluetooth.
    2. F-secure Mobile Security - This is also a popular antivirus recommended for mobile phones. It comes with a package of firewall, antispyware and anti-theft feature. It offer nice protection for smartphones. There is only 30days trial. To get full version you will need to purchase it.
    3. BitDefender Mobile Security - Recommended for Windows phone and nokia platform. It is a nice antivirus which offer you a very light weight protection. It is easy to use and good in scanning also.

Try Avast! PDA Edition or Avira AntiVir Mobile. Fire is a good antimalware and comes with 30days trial. Or you can also have a look on features of Dr Web Mobile Security Suite. It is best recommended for Windows phone. This is also a trailware. In latest Kaspersky Mobile Security is recommended to be one of the most successful mobile antivirus solution. It is light and does not consume too much phone resources.

If anyone wants to download antivirus for Android mobile phone then there are more than 1000's of antivirus software listed on Google Play store. Just sign into your gmail account in your android phone and then download and test every other antivirus by downloading it from this link - https://play.google.com/store/search?q=antivirus&c=apps

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 34