Thread: My DVD recorder stopped working

My DVD recorder stopped working

Hello. I have a laptop with a DVD burner (is a brand standard), and until a few days ago he was going well, recording all kinds of formats, + R,-R ... etc. etc.. A couple of days ago was to burn a DVD-R with Nero, and even came to start, as he left a message saying something like "windows does not recognize-R format."I tried another disc + R, and the same. I have tried with another recorder and follows the same problem.

Let's see if someone has something similar past and gives us a solution.

Problem with other soft recording or previous version.

• With the CD of Windows XP, is very little possibility that fix the problem.

If it does not work that makes this:

Download CCleaner, installs and runs using their first choice of "cleaner" All options to remove Internet Explorer, Windows Explorer and System (not tick history completion), then uses his option to "register" to clean everything the Windows registry, make backup.
    e of the manual.

There seems to be no viruses, we have managed to record with Nero and smoothly at present. However, the mistake he continues to go out when trying to burn himself windows, that is, you can drag files to DVD drive and then you leave a window of windows to start burning the files. It is then that you get an error message that says windows does not recognize the disk, insert another, or something like that, but whatever we do not record or CD or DVD. To see if you have any response to this problem.
    Thank you. A greeting.