Handmark announced the release of GTS World Racing for iPhone and iPod touch users. It is immediately available through the Apple App Store.

GTS World Racing offers a unique mobile gaming experience utilizing the iPhone built-in accelerometer feature. Players can accelerate, brake and steer the car by moving and turning the device itself. The game includes 64 track layouts and offers a choice of multiple car types and difficulty levels, as well as 4 exciting play modes - Single Race, Challenge Cup, Grand Tour, and Championship.

Howard Tomlinson, Director of Game Development, Astraware, added, "We have a long-standing relationship with Pazzazz Games and are delighted to bring GTS World Racing to the App Store. I love that I can control the game holding and turning my iPhone just like a steering wheel, which really shows off how well the device's accelerometer works. This is classic arcade racing fun!".

GTS World Racing for the Apple iPhone and Apple iPod Touch includes 64 track layouts along with a choice of multiple cars and difficulty levels.

GTS World Racing has been jointly developed by Handmark Game Studio, Aatraware and Pazzazz Games, and is available exclusively through Handmark via the Apple App Store at a one time purchase price of $7.99.