Thread: Pro Gaming Table for the uber gamer

Pro Gaming Table for the uber gamer

We have seen the Most expensive Gaming Rig that we cant afford but heres a gaming rig which we can afford in this life time

Take a look at the picture above you and try not to drool too much. As you can see, this is the Digital Edge Gaming Table, also known as the Pro Gaming Table (for obvious reasons) and it can handle quite a bit.

This bad boy (or girl?) can hold three 21-inch monitors. Feel free to use the other shelves for accessories, such as a high resolution cordless laser mouse, a high end joystick and let’s throw in a steering wheel while we’re at it. It appears to be designed with CH Products controllers in mind.

Verdict: Awesome! All I can think about is how to rig up three monitors so they are as one, so I can experience Flight simulation games as realistic as the simulators the military uses. If I wanted to shut off my real life and completely immerse myself in my gaming life, I could easily live here.

You should be able to get the Pro Gaming Table anywhere in the Continental United States for about $379. This may seem like too high of a price for such a simple table but you have to admit that this is a gaming experience like no other.

fast details
    This Gaming Table utilizes a sleek and comfortably placed multi-tiered design, to fit all of your gaming peripherals. Designed with the CH Products controllers in mind, the this beautifully crafted table with its black enameled finish offers three levels of tabletop real estate.? This versatile desk gives you enough room to house a complete CH Products setup, up to three 21-inch LCD monitors, printer and MORE! Include your favorite software and a nice, comfy chair. and you're all set for hours of enjoyment!
    Continental USA Only