Thread: Want information about Dual sim phone

Want information about Dual sim phone

Hi friends

I am i want to purchase mobile handset for that i want your opinion. I am using TATA & Vodafone services right now i am having two mobiles. I want to purchase new GSM mobile. But on net i got info that TATA having Dual mobile phone called Samsung Duo is this phone is realy Dual sim ? Can i go for Samsung Duo or not ?

Thanks

I think don't waste your money in CDMA handset. They are costly than GSM handset in India and you Can not resale them....

Quote Originally Posted by dar**** View Post
    I think don't waste your money in CDMA handset. They are costly than GSM handset in India and you Can not resale them....
    I think Samsung Duo is not CDMA handset it's Dual sim mobile phone & prakashseth also can use for GSM network. & he can also resale. But what about phone price Mr. prakashseth do you have any idea about that..

Features of Samsung Duo

• Easily access the rich features of the phone with just one touch on the sharp and responsive Touch screen display of Duo. Duo has many of the commonly accessed functions on the screen in the form of on screen icons.
    • TFT display with 176×220 pixel resolution.
    • Transfer your documents (Excel, pdf, word, ppt, etc) from PC to Duo and view these files using Duo anything anywhere.
    • Duo supports a host of functional screens, like Scheduler, Todays Tasks , Two Countries Time Clocks etc.. which provide one touch access to your time management tools.
    • Duo Supports the convenience handwriting recognition which converts your handwriting to text with high degree of accuracy.
    • You can write the messages with speed by using, T9 Hindi & T9 English mode operations. You can alsowrite Hindi words in English in fast way through predictive text input using Hinglish (Eg. Namaste).
    • You can use up to 1GB Micro SD Card for storing data, music, video and picture.
    • Duo keeps your multimedia entertainment in sharp focus with a high-definition 1.3 megapixel digital camera with 2X digital zoom & video recording.
    • Download MP3 / AAC+ format songs from Tata Zone or transfer from PC to Duo’s inbuilt or external memory.

The Samsung Duo handset retail price of Rs.8999/- with one year warranty. 1 GB expandable Memory.