Thread: Logitech diNovo Edge Most Elegant Keyboard in The World

Logitech diNovo Edge Most Elegant Keyboard in The World

Logitech announced the perfect keyboard to complement your Mac computer. The Logitech diNovo Edge, Mac Edition is the newest addition to Logitech’s line of award-winning diNovo keyboards and the first diNovo keyboard specially designed for the Mac.

Introduction of the original diNovo Media Desktop in 2004, Logitech’s diNovo line of distinctive keyboards has garnered many awards in response to its blend of design and performance. The newest diNovo keyboard is exceptionally thin (½ inch or 11.05 mm) with a high-gloss, semi-translucent Plexiglas frame, sharp angles and soft-orange backlighting. The aluminum palm rest with anodized-silver finish looks good with any Mac computer, including the iMac and the MacBook Pro.

Dubbed to be the most advanced keyboard in the world, it is made from Laser cut semi-translucent piece of black Plexiglas set within brushed-aluminum frame. It stands out in the office or the living room. On its right side, it features circular shaped TouchDisc navigation that behaves like notebook’s touchpad, but also interprets scrolling via circular touch along the perimeter - clockwise or anti. The keyboard is active via wireless connection up to 30 feet. Previously only available for Windows, Mac Edition features optimized Mac keys for one-touch access to Mail, Safari and iTunes, as well as many other Mac-specific applications.

The Logitech diNovo Edge, Mac Edition cordless keyboard is expected to be available in the U.S. beginning this month. The suggested retail price in the U.S. is $159.99.

WOW.amazing keyboard. I can now lay on my bed and use my 32'' hdtv as a monitor. Simply love the touchpad and volume controls. no more need for mice or getting up ( when i'm ready for bed i just push the sleep button.). this is great for multimedia usage. I recommend this to everyone who can afford it.

It's solid and looks amazing. The laptop style keys are awesome to type on. I've heard complaints on the volume and touchpad, but for what it's designed for (multimedia use) it's perfectly fine.