Thread: Motorola VE240 Appears Unannounced

Motorola VE240 Appears Unannounced

There has been a lot of coverage on Motorola products, such as the new Alexander. We even discussed the MOTOROKR EM30, EM28, and EM25 music phones, but Motorola has given very little press to one of their newest models, the VE240.

Yes, we would hate to see any new phone slip through the cracks, and it is hard to believe that Motorola allowed the VE240 to appear on their site without any formal announcement.

Details are very sketchy on the features of this phone. Normally, when I write about a cell phone, I give a list of features. Unfortunately, when it came to this one, I only have a list of supposed features. There is Bluetooth connectivity, and should support both CDMA and GSM networks.

It is also expected to be available on both MetroPCS and Cricket. We can clearly see music keys, so it is definitely designed to be a music-playing phone. Perhaps it will also have a low price as well.

As you can see, we have nothing more than supposition when it comes to the VE240. We should be expecting this phone to hit the market soon, though.

via :]

its not there fault the line up of Motorola rockr is so cool they just forgot about the what was it ya ! Motorola VE240
    i like the EM25

how cares about this kin of phones !

Yes, we would hate to see any new phone slip through the cracks, and it is hard to believe that Motorola allowed the VE240 to appear on their site without any formal announcement.