Thread: SegaToys Mu-Bot

SegaToys Mu-Bot

This had been already spoken a few months ago and is finally being in Japan that I cracked on the Mu-Bot of SegaToys, especially since it was a promo for a fortnight euros. So what is this kind of gadgets?

SegaToys Mu-Bot

In short, I think the images speak for themselves, they are integrated headphones to a little man with retractable cables through its small antennas. The connection is via a cable jack / jack directly into his popotin and you have even a small clip for hanging everywhere!

SegaToys Mu-Bot Pictures

SegaToys Mu-Bot Photo

Very fun at first, it was quickly disappointed anyway, the clip is fairly small and the very heavy enough on a shirt or a polo! You can put it on the ramp of your bag or your purse-to-back but his small clip that Mu-Bot escapes quite easily! I would have liked to do as a retractable cable for banchement on an audio source and not a separate cable.

SegaToys Mu-Bot Images

SegaToys Mu-Bot Screenshot

Nevertheless, all these small physical problems are nothing compared to the sound quality which make the earphones supplied with iPods for sure. And yes, the sound is garish, it lacks finesse and serious! In fact, the only use I see is to let near my iMac to use headphones support for VoIP or otherwise decorate my office!

SegaToys Mu-Bot Wallpaper

SegaToys Mu-Bot Snaps

It looks nice, it looks a little like Artoyz, a pity that the quality does not follow for a Japanese product

Too bad the sound quality does not follow the design which is nice, it would be almost endearing.