Thread: Trouble with Ipod classic 160GB

Trouble with Ipod classic 160GB

I have an iPod classic 160Gb that i bought in Christmas which is giving me trouble. If i want to restore it the count is lost. It happens every time when i connect it to my pc. Also if i want to add a album it gives trouble. Last week after adding a album it completely froze. I also reset it but that album i added got corrupted. I tried it many times but it didnt work so i just restored it. Today when i added some albums it worked but the album art were not present so i reset it again only to find out that all music were gone. So i am thinking that the ipod is at fault & maybe i would get it replaced or refund? I dont know what to do please help.

Well, it definately sounds to be faulty. Now for the policies you would either get it replaced or repaired. I think that its a year's protection offered by Apple so you might get lucky cause i dont have any experience with such situation. In a minor situation you would get a refurb.

I think that its better to call the support people asap cause if its their fault then they should get it replaced.

I recently bought an ipod touch which was faulty but Apple replaced it without asking any questions to me.

I got the ipod back from their service center with a letter saying that they could not find any fault. Now when checked, it wont work? On syncing the music transfers pretty fine but half of the songs are missed or music seems to show up in different category or it crashes. Tried it with another pc too but it does the same. what should be i doing now?

i would better call apple or go into their store.

Well, the good news is that after contacting Apple they agreed to take the ipod & on the website it says that "product replacement pending" so i hope that i would get a new ipod