Sponsored Links

Panasonic P31 vs Moto E vs Nokia Normandy vs Canvas Doodle

Polls & Voting

Poll: Best phone under Rs.10000
Poll Options
Best phone under Rs.10000

Old 19-05-2014

Panasonic P31 vs Moto E vs Nokia Normandy vs Canvas Doodle

Among Panasonic P31, Moto E, Nokia Normandy and Canvas Doodle which one will be best phone for day to day usage. Al this phone price are under budget. My friends are suggestion me to go for Nokia. I realy don't like the interface but I still added the device. I need durable features here. The phone must be good enough to run different apps and also if it has a durable body then it can be a effective solution.

Old 21-05-2014

Re: Panasonic P31 vs Moto E vs Nokia Normandy vs Canvas Doodle

If you need something for long term usage then go with Nokia. They give the best phone with durable design. But do not expect much about gaming and multi-tasking. They work well with regular apps and also has a really good battery life. You can use the phone roughly also. Nokia X is a durable design device that can also bear shock if felled from your hand. If you buy this I do not really think you need any other device.
Old 22-05-2014

Moto E is the latest one which has released a few days ago. This one is the best phone which offer you things that you need. The device has a nice hardware with durable body device. The screen on the front is covered with gorilla glass protection. I had seen a number of positive review about this phone. Whoever bought is really happy with the same. I do not think there is any other phone which is as good as this one.
Old 24-05-2014

I also agree with that. If you want something better then go with the latest one. Moto E is one of the best device in the market which gives you a entire nice hardware output, good storage and also great screen. It hs a dual core cpu with 1GB ram and also a gpu. This is one of the best entry level android phone in the market. You can checkout a few videos on web that can put more highlight about the body and features.

TechArena Community > Technology > Polls & Voting
Tags: , , , ,