Poll: Which is the best video editing software

Thread: Corel Video Studio Pro vs Pinnacle Studio HD

Corel Video Studio Pro vs Pinnacle Studio HD

There are two video editor that I found really effective. I want some help here to find which one is the best among this two. The first one is Corel Video Studio Pro and the second one is Pinnacle Studio HD. I found Pinnacle a bit better, but I want something that is easy to use. I had tested a trial edition of Corel Video Studio. I want to purchase it but before that I want a kind of good comparison between this two edition.

Re: Corel Video Studio Pro vs Pinnacle Studio HD

Go for Pinnacle. It comes in three edition. The first one is regular, the second is Plus and the last one is Ultimate. The first one is for beginners. It has simple settings and option and the ultimate edition comes loaded with various things. It gives you 2000+ effects that you can use on your videos. It is easy to use and has flexible options. I had not found any video editor better than this. IT is also quiet fast in usage.

Corel VideoStudio Pro X7 is recommended for those who are professional. It gives you faster processing and smart video editing options. It has some smart option through which you can instantly edit your videos as per your need. This is ideal for both beginners and advance users. Because you have all things which are needed. It also come loaded with some ready to use packs and effects that you can apply on the movies.

Pinnacle is good for those who need different visual effects. Through those effects you can create amazing movies instantly with one click. And you can apply various new things here. Corel Video-studio has less things compared to Pinnacle. You can go on web and see the interface first so that you can understand how it works. And then on that basis you can go for the best one here.