Poll: Best Launcher for Android

Thread: Nova Launcher vs Go Launcher

Nova Launcher vs Go Launcher

I am looking for best android launchers. I found Nova and Go as the best one among all. I want to know which one is the better one here. I want one that does not slow down my phone. I have a Nexus device. I am going to set one among this as the default launcher. In a video I had seen that Go Launcher has more animated stuff. And Nova looks decent. I just want a bit help in deciding which among this too is the better.

Re: Nova Launcher vs Go Launcher

I will recommend you Nova. Go launcher is bit heavy. My friend is using this on Samsung Galaxy Dous. The phone is good but after adding the launcher it is working slow. The phone works fine on the default one. I had not yet tested Nova, but it looks better compare to Go. You can have different features in this. Just checkout for videos on YouTube about different launcher. That will help you to decide.

If you are going for the free version of Go Launcher then you will get annoyed with all those advertisement. I also prefer Nova here. The launcher instead of adding many animation kind of stuff add a good color scheme. You can arrange your icons and customize the home screen as per your need. It has some nice animated effects also. This are link 3D stuff. It is more customizable compare to Go Launcher.

For those who need a launcher only for performance must go with Lightning. I really liked the interface. It is light and does not slow down the device. Being a lightweight launcher does not means that it is not good. It is simply amazing. The launcher has smart features and simple customization option. Just check this once on Google play. You won't find anything better than this.