Poll: Which one is better

Thread: Motorola Moto G vs Google Nexus 5

Motorola Moto G vs Google Nexus 5

Among Motorola Moto G and Google Nexus 5 which is the best smartphone. If I am going for Google Nexus 5 I am almost paying a big amount here. I had seen the specification of Moto G also. And I find this a bit similar compared to Nexus 5. Still I want some help to find which is good here. I want a mobile for gaming and internet usage. If I am getting Nexus 5 performance on Moto G then why should I pay higher.

Re: Motorola Moto G vs Google Nexus 5

There is a huge difference between both the smartphone. Moto G is the best phone when it comes to budget. But when it comes to performance then Nexus 5 is somewhat better. If you have a very tight budget then go for Moto G. There is no need to spend on Nexus 5. Nexus fall on the list of high end smartphone in the market. This phone is equivalent to Samsung Galaxy S4 or Note 3.

You have not properly compared both the models. Due to which you are confused about what to choose phone. I can give you the exact hardware difference between both of this phone. Motorola Moto G comes for Rs.12500 and offer you Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 cpu with 1GB DDR2 ram. It is further supported by Adreno 305 gpu. While compare to that Nexus 5 comes for Rs.30,000 and ti give you Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 with 2GB DDR3 ram. The graphic is supported by Adreno 330 GPU.So here you can see the clear difference.

Nexus 5 is better. You are just comparing two wrong models. Nexus 5 has a 5inch display while Moto G has 4.5inch screen. The battery of Nexus is also better than Moto G. It is essential that you must simply go ahead with the high end so that you get amazing gaming performance. That will be quiet more than enough. Moto G is amazing budget phone and ideal for mid range gaming.