Poll: Best Portable Charger Provider

Thread: Who provides the best portable charger for Smartphone

Who provides the best portable charger for Smartphone

Among the above mentioned manufacturer which one gives the best portable charger. I want to buy one for HTC One. Recently I had bought a cheap one from local shop.That promised to give me around 4 to 5 hrs of battery backup. Instead of that it only gives me around 2 hrs of battery time. And once I use it, the battery drain really fast. So this time I am going to buy a branded one. I had wasted money in the older one. I found the top 4 brands which are selling good portable charger. Among them which one is the best.

Re: Who provides the best portable charger for Smartphone

If you just want to buy a good product then go with Samsung. My friend is using Samsung EEB-EI1CWEGINU portable power back. This comes for Rs.3400 and offer you 9000mAh battery. It is extremely reliable.

iBall gives the cheapest portable charger. The iBall PC2204 Power Bank looks a bit good here. IT comes for Rs.1000.But it has a bit smaller battery. It only has around 2200mAh battery. This looks to be enough for carrying it outside. If you go for higher battery capacity then you have to pay more. If you need a bit more better then go with Belkin F7C008ae Conserve Valet . This comes for Rs.1260. It a nice portable charger for smartphone and tablets. It works really well and does not has performance issue. And the last one which I will recommend you is to go for Cooler Master. It gives you a bit costlier but you can blindly trust on the quality. Cooler Master Charger C-2022-KAZQ-S0 6000 mAh is a nice portable charger with 6000mAh battery. That is bit enough.

I also recommend CoolerMaster. They are the best one who gives you amazing portable charger format where you can simply get good products. It is not really necessary that you go for a very high battery capacity. Even 6000 mAh is more than enough.