Poll: Which one is the best below

Thread: Galaxy Note 3 vs iPhone 5S

Galaxy Note 3 vs iPhone 5S

Which one is best according to you. Galaxy Note 3 or iPhone 5S. Both devices are loaded with extreme hardware config. The first difference lies with the operating system. Second iPhone 5S is more compact and is the first 64bit mobile phone that deals in more better hardware performance. I had seen people opting for Galaxy Note 2 more compared to iPhone. But still for which model you will vote for.

Re: Galaxy Note 3 vs iPhone 5S

There is a huge difference between both. It is far more better to compare Samsung Galaxy S3 with Note 3. I do not think comparing a iPhone with Samsung will be give any proper result. Both are entirely a different platform.

Galaxy Note 3 is a phablet. Great for those who need a big size phone with amazing hardware configuration. It is loaded with a good quad core cpu with 3GB ram which makes it quiet great for multi-tasking. It is a bit difficult to compare this devices due to many reasons. The first is mentioned above. Both belongs to a entirely different platform and it is a users choice what he wants. Those who had never worked on iOS will not really switch for it. iPhone 5S is more compact compare to Note 3. It is more durable also. It is thinner and smaller. So if you need a compact durable phone then iPhone is a good choice. While Note 3 steals the show in terms of multimedia output. It's HD screen is cool enough to give you high end display ability with rich color and video output. You run high resolution videos on the same that works really fine and has no performance issue. Note 3 is for those who are looking for a big size phone. And above all Android offer you a platform on which you can have tons of free games and software. Compare to which iPhone is a bit limited. In terms of screen comparison Samsung Galaxy Note 3 beats iPhone.

I think Note 3 is amazing. It is quiet great in giving out expected performance. Almost everyone in my group are using Samsung devices. But I want Samsung to add more durability to its device like the one we have in Sony.

iPhone 5S is powered by new A7 chip. This new chip deals with high performance and advance multi-tasking output. As per Apple this new edition is capable of giving you 2 times higher performance compared to the older one. The graphic and other things are great here. But sometime iPhones are bit buggy. After Android get popular in the market, I do not really think iOS has any option left to spread more around the globe. In many parts still Android works the best. Samsung act smartly by switching to android and delivering mobiles which are ultra smooth and amazing. There are huge things which can impact on the decision of buying a Samsung or Apple. Like the camera. iPhone 5S has 8MP camera while Galaxy Note 3 gives you 13MP. In many terms Samsung goes above iPhone 5S.