Poll: Is Jumpbook better compare to Facebook

Thread: Do you really think Jumpbook is going to get as famous as Facebook

Do you really think Jumpbook is going to get as famous as Facebook

I saw this new thing on yahoo. A social networking websites from India called as Jumpbook. I created a account on that also. But this site is really slow. It takes hours to open up. I really did not find any new thing in this. They just added a blog, forums, etc stuff on it and it is not different. I was expecting something better here. So do you people really things this site is going to get overpower Facebook.

Re: Do you really think Jumpbook is going to get as famous as Facebook

Not possible. Facebook is not only popular but it is a kind of requirement for people. It has a better ui, and it improves interaction. Facebook is unique in it is own kind. Any new website will take ages to get near to FB.

Facebook has got popularity due to users interest. People are really interested in this website, they love to share their views, photos and play games. It increase interaction due to smooth and clear ui. Also availability on various platform in the form of apps is another great thing. Jumpbook is a good initiative. But I do not think this is going to get anything better. The site got reflected due to news website. Otherwise I do not really think anyone was aware about the same. There were a number of websites which emerges recently and tried to create their mark in social networking. The one which I remember is imlee. This site offers you to create a family tree. People can create their family tree and react with each other. It is just another social networking website. I think the concept of facebook is taken up by many people. And what we get is clone. We are not getting any fresh idea here. Social interaction is boring today. People started targeting this platform for advertising. The more you visit this thing more the ads you are going to see.

That is the just the way of earning. But to compete facebook you need something special. Jumpbook does not looks better from any side. The ui is basic and above all the site is extremely slow.

Facebook took time generate good credibility in people mind. Today we keep your personal photos on our profile. It act as our source of information. It is so popular that people are able to find their old friends on it. That shows its reach. I think after search engine, social networking will be the most vast concept. Social networking offers you to add your personal profile on web. You have a digital id here. And you react with people which is more easy. With simple click you can send a message, wish birthday, share events, and many more stuff. And if we all do that through calling or through visiting then thing will never happen quickly. If we go on web and search for popular social networking sites then still we can see a huge list. Jumpbook lies nowhere. When Facebook was started it got a huge amount of traffic. Instead of slowing down, the developer enhanced it and make it available more widely.