Poll: Which interface is better ?

Thread: Samsung TouchWiz vs HTC Sense

Samsung TouchWiz vs HTC Sense

There are two great touch interface in the market. One is by Samsung which is TouchWiz and other one is by HTC which is HTC Sense. I had seen two devices that are running on those touch interface. First is Samsung Galaxy S3. Superb quality touch support, awesome gesture technology and great interface. Later on my friend bought HTC One X plus. I found the interface more decent. It was also smooth and very bright. I am basically confused here. I found both of them great. But which one is the best.

Re: Samsung TouchWiz vs HTC Sense

I think Touchwiz is great. It is smooth and has ample of enough features. Many of them you will never use. It is loaded with tons of new thing that make the phone a better choice in terms of smartphone. The new Galaxy S4 is having more better interface and greater look. I was going for Galaxy S3 but now I will go for S4. But it is not finally out and there is also no information available on the touch interface improvements. The information will be only available once the device is out finally.

I really did not liked TouchWiz. How can you say that it is great. I found it really laggy and somehow there are many features which are useless. Compare to that HTC One X is having a more clean and decent interface. You must see the customization feature. It is great. There are tons of widgets with eye popping effects. I found HTC more better. And there are no useless options that just overload the phone and eat out the battery. If you need a good performance phone then go for HTC.

HTC One X is great. The phone is designed for professional use. The design is simply awesome and decent. While compare to that Galaxy looks less durable. About the touch interface of Galaxy it is correct that it is laggy when you just overload the same with many widgets. While it works fine with no issue is you just use it by default settings. While compare to that HTC One X has more performance power. It works fine with minimum efforts needed. I will go with HTC Sense.

I will go with HTC One X. There is a reason for that. Recently my sister bought Galaxy Note 2. She got the same on some scheme through his company at a attractive price where some 40% was paid by the company itself. Now as she is a very rough user, she dropped coffee on it. The phone is now dead and the service center guys are asking a really good price to fix it. While compare to that HTC One X is more durable. It has a sealed body with Gorilla glass on the screen.

I will choice HTC One X, it's amazing. the outlook design is beautiful and simply, compare with Galaxy.