Thread: Canvas HD A116 vs Canvas 2 A110 vs Infinity A80

Canvas HD A116 vs Canvas 2 A110 vs Infinity A80

There are three smartphones under Micromax Canvas series. I had listed them with price and specification below. I am looking for a budget device here that can give me good performance in gaming and battery life. I am stuck between this three choices. I was first planning to go with Galaxy Grand. But later on I found that Grand is weak in graphic output and it does not work really well. So it is better I go for a more budget device that can work at a decent rate.

Re: Canvas HD A116 vs Canvas 2 A110 vs Infinity A80

The latest one here is Canvas HD A116. This is a great mobile phone with good hardware and nice output. Infinity A80 does not really belong to the Canvas series. But it is one of the best budget device in the market. It cost you just around Rs.6000 flat to get a performance Gingerbread device. If you are not willing to spend really high on android mobile devices then you can go for Infinity A80, while Canvas HD is far more better compare to the costly android devices.

You can clearly see in the image what specification each of this device offers you. Where Canvas HD is the best. It is having a Quad Core processor in it. It is great for gaming. And also it is giving you a good camera output also. The front camera which is mostly 0.3 here is 2MP. So images will be more better. But I am also not happy with the battery. It has just 200mAH battery that is capable of giving you around 5 hrs of talktime only. For gaming and multimedia usage this is more low.

I am using Canvas 2 A110. I had purchased this when it was released and till today it looks to be working great. I thought this device will get JellyBean update. Still with ICS the mobile works great with all features that I was looking for. The battery is not so great. While playing games or watching videos you cannot expect that for more than 4 hrs. It is cheaper compare to Canvas HD. I found the device cool enough for various things. There is no issue with performance at all.

It is obvious that if you go for the new mobile phone then it is far more better. Canvas HD A116 is really awesome and it is worth buying device compare to costlier devices in the market. It is the budget android smartphone with all kinds of latest feature which you are looking for. I am sure you will be happy to get this. The only thing that I also did not liked is the battery capacity. If you do not play games or watch videos or keep your internet off, it can work for the entire day. Battery performance is lower in all android devices.