Poll: Which one is better UC Browser 8.7 or Opera Mini 7.1 ?

Thread: Which one is better UC Browser 8.7 or Opera Mini 7.1

Which one is better UC Browser 8.7 or Opera Mini 7.1

UC Browser and Opera Mini are the well known and most used mobile browser these days. UC Browser 8.7 and Opera Mini 7.1 are the latest versions respectively. I am starting this poll to know which one is the fastest and reliable browser among these. So just vote for the one you think is the best, a reason along with the voting will be appreciated.

Re: Which one is better UC Browser 8.7 or Opera Mini 7.1

No doubt UC Browser!! Opera mini is really a turtle, I have installed many newer version of it by now with a hope that it will work faster but as usual it was damn slow. Last time I had installed it in my cell phone, after downloading and installing it when I launched it, it slept spinning the circle. I tried launching it many times but I wasn't able to see the home screen as well. On the other hand UC Browser works like a charm. I haven't faced any issues with it by now. It gets loaded quickly so as the pages I search for.

I agree to you completely, I have tried installing Opera Mini in my Samsung corby but it works like a snail not even turtle. Uninstalling and reinstalling it doesn’t make any difference. If I am not wrong then 70 percent of people who use third party browser use UC Browser, so do I. I used to think that there was something wrong with my phone but later when I asked about it to my friends I got the same response. In my group 9 out of 10 people use UC Browser and they stick to it as well. I have both UC Browser and Opera Mini installed and I use Opera Mini once in a blue moon.

Seems this poll will get biased, actually Opera Mini 7.1 should have not been compared with UC Browser 8.7. It’s like comparing tortoise and turtle where in reality tortoise walk slow and steady but never wins the race. I don’t think Opera Mini has issue with specific phones, many friends of mine having different phone has been complaining about its slowness.

UC Browser 8.7 sucks in my case. I get an error message saying "oh it seems error occurred, please try again letter" most of the time. There might be something wrong with your mobile phones or the mobile operator that you might be using. One of the best thing I like about opera is that we can resume download any time where as UC Browser pretend to do the same. I have run in to downloading issues many times with UC Browser but I was never able to resume any download at all. For me Opera Mini 7.1 rocks!!!

I think you are amongst the 30 percent of the people I have talked about. Opera Mini 7.1 does rocks for few but most of the people say it sucks!!!