Poll: Windows phone vs Android Smartphone

Thread: Windows phone vs Android Smartphone

Windows phone vs Android Smartphone

If i am not wrong then each day a couple of phones are released. However, windows phones and android phones are ruling the market these days. Manufacturer like Nokia, Samsung, Sony and HTC have come up with some cool widows and android phones this year.

So here i am just starting this thread to know which one is better. Is it windows phone or android smartphone??? I am quite sure many people out here might be having one from those or may be both. So just vote for the one you think is better with a reason for the same.

Re: Windows phone vs Android Smartphone

My vote goes for Android Smartphone, not because I am having one.

From the pricing point of view i guess Android Smartphone is really better. Windows phone on the other hand are good and some of its model are better compared to Android as well but as per Indian market I don't think it can lead Android Smartphone’s mostly because of its price.

I agree upon that, these days most of the people carry Android Smartphones. I rarely see people using windows phone and that's surely because of the heavy price. Recently Nokia has come up with lumia 510 which is the cheapest in Lumia series, one of my friends has bought it yesterday and some of my friends having Android Smartphone were appreciating it.

I have Galaxy y and i have used lumia 510 for some hours. So as per my experience i was finding Windows phone better. One of the best things that I liked about it was its battery. Its battery lasts long compared to my phone. In short windows phone is really better with the features and specifications that they deliver but their price make them unbalanced. If they come up with phones in 10 k range then they will surely get mob response.

That’s right buddy, the day windows phone gets cheaper they will lead android. However, I don’t think that will happen, not in nearby years. Android Smartphone’s are getting cheaper and cheaper and to lead it windows phone might need a decade. Just a rough guess, If you calculate contribution of just windows phone and Android Smartphone’s in market then 80 percent of the mass might be using Android phones.

Don’t get biased guys and don’t talk about future, this poll should be on current scenario. So as per current scenario Android Smartphone’s are just not better they are the best. I don’t think anyone would disagree upon that.