Poll: iPad Mini vs Galaxy Tab 2 vs Microsoft Surface vs Google Galaxy Nexus

Thread: iPad Mini vs Galaxy Tab 2 vs Microsoft Surface vs Google Galaxy Nexus

iPad Mini vs Galaxy Tab 2 vs Microsoft Surface vs Google Galaxy Nexus

iPad Mini is going to launch soon while Galaxy Note and Google Nexus are already released in the market. Microsoft is still pending to release surface. Now under the budget of Rs.20,000. which tablet will you prefer the best. Check the price below and vote. The below price list below. Among all Microsoft surface is the costliest product. You can still afford iPhone Mini 16GB for Rs.18000. So what are your choices. Apple is best for its interface and product, while Samsung offers similar features in more reasonable price. But durability lacks. The product is fragile and can be damaged easily. On the same track Google Nexus is another durable device which stays a bit ahead in price compared to Microsoft Surface. Surface is a kind of unique product which is loaded with Windows 8 Tablet edition and has been appreciated in terms of features and durability. If you are looking for a tablet pc under or around Rs.20,000 which one will you go for.

1. iPhone Mini
    • 16GB -- $329 -- Approx:Rs.17617
    • 32GB -- $429 -- Approx:Rs.22972
    • 64GB -- $529 -- Approx:Rs.28327

2. Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 16 GB -- Rs. 19700
    3. Microsoft Surface --
    • 32GB -- $499 -- Approx:Rs.26721
    • 64GB -- $699 -- Approx:Rs.37431

4. Google Nexus Tab 32GB -- Rs.17000

Re: iPad Mini vs Galaxy Tab 2 vs Microsoft Surface vs Google Galaxy Nexus

I had purchased Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 16GB. It is awesome. I do not agree that the product is fragile. It is tough enough to give long hours of work. It is nice 7" tablet with smooth touch interface and some features are quiet unique. Like the tablet screen sharing on PC. The android OS used on it is completely different compared to what we get in other tablets. It is cost effective and value for money product.

I own a iPad. So I will not go for the the Mini Edition. I am stucked between Google Nexus and Galaxy Tab. But my first choice is Tab 2. I have to import that. That is the reason I am bit stucked on my decision. While Galaxy Tab is easily available in nearby mobile shop. For Google Galaxy Nexus I have to import that from US, and that might add the shipping cost also. I am quiet a fan of durability it offers. It is a powerful tablet. I will what comes after iPad Mini.

I am waiting for iPad Mini. There is no doubt Apple provides some of the best products. I was expecting the price below $300. But that is quiet enough I think. Once Apple starts officially selling that in India, I am surely going to purchase one. The Mini edition will put great impact on 7" tablet market.

Nobody talks about Microsoft Surface. Did you guys saw the intro video. It showed it quiet awesome device. But damn too costly. Leaving Samsung, this people should also start to sell products at India price range. Anyhow our market is already flooded with budget tablet pc. Some of them are offering you a 10" sim based tablet under Rs.12,000. But as above all are branded products, people rarely trust on any other brand.

You are right. I bought a cheap tablet for Rs.7500. It is Micromax Funbook. It is suitable for basic needs. My friend has purchased HCL tablet. So it looks that local people are quiet interested in in house brand. Ample of them are made in china, but still you get a reasonable value. According to me Samsung Galaxy Tab fits the best to our needs.