Poll: Is Ebay trust worthy

Thread: Do you trust Ebay, if so, then how often do you use it ?

Do you trust Ebay, if so, then how often do you use it ?

eBay is large online shopping platform for many. There are deals, bids, offers and many more stuff you can go for. I had seen that on eBay a number of users are selling used products. Some of them are independent seller in remote places. So I want to know one thing that does people trust eBay. What are about your personal view. If you trust it, then what is the common duration of ordering product from this site.

Re: Do you trust Ebay, if so, then how often do you use it ?

eBay is one of the most popular and widely used Internet website for shopping. It gives a clear and straight platform for money to buy various stuff. Till today I not yet heard about getting scam on this site.

eBay manages a good team of people who are responsible for taking care of such fake sellers who try to cheat people.

That is quiet important part. When I had added my product on eBay I got a visit from some of their person who verified my products and after sales stuff. If eBay Quality Control team does not found you as genuine or better you cannot sell your product. This was is a prime requirement of every site who sells product online. There are ample of shopping website and among them eBay/Amazon are the most trusted one. You get your product at your doorstep and you can even complain about the seller if you do not get replacement.

One thing I know is that, when you buy a product from eBay the seller is not paid instantly. The money remains with this site. And if the consumer finds a damaged product he can contact eBay. They might refund your amount, but there is a time limit for that. May be a week. The seller on the same hand gots his account banned forever. So this are some strict quality control measures which are used by eBay to protect the best interest of its buyer. Because no one would love to buy product from a site where he would get scammed.

I am frequent buyer from eBay. I order a number of things through my credit card and stuff goes well. Till yet I had not faced the issue what you are talking about. It is necessary that when you buy you must check and verify the product. Ample of time the seller provides his number on which you can contact them directly.

The money transaction in eBay is done through PayPal. This is one of the most secure platform on web to buy products. PayPal is used by number of website to carry monetary transaction. It is simply your virtual money with transfer around the web. I had checked ebay, it is good enough. The site has a customer support forums from where you can contact them and complain them about any product or stuff. The site works continuously providing the best deal for users. I had check properly and notice that this works quiet better. You can even buy from your phone through eBay apps.

I mostly buy books which comes properly. The delivery time is as per prescribed by the seller. Also there is a feedback columns in the seller window. You can click on that and read what other users are talking about the product. eBay gives positive and negative remarks to users on the basis of product purchased by them. The comments plays quiet important role in which show you the genuine of product.

This is a quiet big website which carries millions of transaction daily. It is possible that some sellers tries to screw the site quality by sending damaged product. But eBay takes a valid action against them making it a more secure platform.

It is recommended that you check wisely before buying. Because this can create a issue in future. My friend had bought a phone which has a battery issue. He contacted the seller for refund. It took time but he got his money back and later on my friend courier the product. So to some extent this is one of the safest platform to buy products. Other than this eBay offers a wide variety of stuff that you can go for. It list almost anything. So when you are buying you have to ensure that you must check the comments and product info.

The comments posted by user are genuine and they give you a more valid information on the seller. A number of people doubt buying from online site as there is no direct personal conversation involved. Some seller provides a bit long time to ship products. This depends on the service they are using. I also buy for Snapdeal and Flipkart. They are too reliable. They do not provide a user interactivity like eBay but the products configured here are quiet trustworthy.

I found eBay has one of the safest option for buying devices. At the time of holidays I buy quiet a good amount of products and all of them are delivered easily. I had checked properly ample of products on ebay are valid to some extent.

My many friends buy product for eBay and they found is quiet reliable. Recently my friend bought a LCD TV and Laptop. eBay reduces the issue of going to shopping mall and finding and locating product. The shopping site offer simple and clear platform with many safety measures.

I am sure eBay has some stuff on the backside to manage such a huge amount of transaction carried out. It is not at all complicated to order. If you are not willing to put your credit card details, then you can use PayPal account for the transactions. That would be a more safer option for you.