Poll: Which platform provides better gaming experience for Spec Ops: The Line?

Thread: Spec Ops: The Line - Gaming Console vs. PC version

Spec Ops: The Line - Gaming Console vs. PC version

Now that Spec Ops: The Line has released for all the consoles including PC, would like to know on which device is Spec Ops: The Line best to play. I am playing this game on PC and I loved playing Spec Ops: The Line on my PC, but many friends of mine tells me that it is fun to play it on Playstation 3 and Xbox 360. Can someone tell me which gaming console runs Spec Ops: The Line the best, can someone tell me about it?

Re: Spec Ops: The Line - Gaming Console vs. PC version

Spec Ops: The Line runs best on PC as it has higher level of graphics than Playstation 3 and Xbox 360. This is because there is a large flexibility in modifying the hardware. So this provides the developers more chance to enhance the graphics and performance. While on Playstation 3 and Xbox 360 the hardware remains restricted to a certain level. Thus, developers don’t get many options to develop graphics and effects in the game. So if you play Spec Ops: The Line on PC with high end hardware, you can actually play this game in more advanced settings and graphics than that possible in Playstation 3 or Xbox 360. I prefer playing games in PC.

Playing games in Playstation 3 or Xbox 3690 has its own advantages. When playing games on PC you have to sit straight and play, but when playing on other consoles, you can lie on the sofa or anything that you can find around ad play the game. Also gaming consoles provide dedicated controls for the game. When playing on PC you have to use keyboard which has hundreds of keys. So a slight slip of hand you mistakenly press a different key.

If the key is assigned to something else, then it will create problems and if not then you will keep on pressing the key without anything happening. So I think that the dedicated keys of the gaming consoles help to control the game in a better way.

We who played Spec Ops: The Line on Xbox 360 or Playstation 3 got to play it before the PC gamers. Usually we have seen that games that are developed for all three gaming platforms have the game released for the Playstation 3 and Xbox 360 first and then after few weeks the game is released for PC. So it is fun to tease the PC gamers that you have played the game before them and you know how the game will turn out to be in the later stages.

I have an Xbox 360 and I play games a lot of days before my friend who is a PC gamer. I spend lot of time teasing him that I would reveal the ending of the game end surprise for him.

Playing games on gaming consoles helps to solve the problem of errors and bugs that are caused due to hardware or during installation. In PC, many times it happens that though games show that some hardware is compatible, after installation problems arise. Many times, the game files get corrupt and we have to re-install the game. But we gamers who play games on Xbox 360 and Playstation 3 don’t have to suffer these problems. I have seen many gamers discovering problems in the games due to hardware or due to some reason the game fails to work in their PC. They have to wait for weeks till the developers release patch and they can play the game. So I don’t prefer computer for gaming.