Poll: Choose the one you like

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Thread: LG Optimus 4X HD vs Samsung Galaxy S3

LG Optimus 4X HD vs Samsung Galaxy S3

LG Optimus 4X HD is upcoming phone in market. I saw in news that this phone is released in Europe. The price estimation for India might be between Rs. 25,000 to Rs. 30,000 approx. I am not sure. Compared to Samsung Galaxy S3, don't you think phone might be less costly. Because when I tried to find the price of Samsung Galaxy S3 I found between Rs.38,000.00 to Rs. 42,000.00. The price of Galaxy S3 is too costly. Both phones comes with Quad-Core processor. If LG Optimus 4X HD lands in India, will you prefer to go for this instead of Galaxy S3. Till yet I had got positive review of this phone and wonder that there is no major difference between specification. But we should be lucky to LG Optimus 4X HD on budget rate.

Re: LG Optimus 4X HD vs Samsung Galaxy S3

For every phone which we buy the first thing that we need is budget. Then comes the features. I had noticed that in local market ample of people tries to find the best feature phone at the lowest budget. I am not sure about the price that you mentioned, but I can guide you the feature difference of both phones. That will be better to figure out. Samsung Galaxy S3 comes with Quad Core Application Processor @ 1.4Ghz. While some sources says that LG Optimus 4X HD will have 1.5Ghz processor. This is not really a big difference. Galaxy S3 has HD Super AMOLED display and LG has True HD-IPS LCD screen. That is a advantage here. If the models says HD then you are going to get a high quality video display on your screen. You can view high definition video instantly. Mostly phone tries their best to get features high quality video output. That is what matters mostly. Also LG has Gorilla Glass on screen. If we talk about comparison then there are numbers of features that are well fitted on both phones. They both offer you high speed connectivity, superb screen quality, better touch and latest mobile os. Many times you will be confused which one to go for. What I found that there is no major difference among this phone. You go with the one which you like and LG is cheaper then it is a far better alternative.

Re: LG Optimus 4X HD vs Samsung Galaxy S3

There is a bit difference in size, but that does not really matters. I like the look of Galaxy S3. Surely if a new product is launched it must be having some kind of additional feature in comparison to older one. Samsung Galaxy S3 too have Gorilla Glass. It shows that Galaxy S3 is still better.