Poll: Poll Which is the best method to uninstall Software from Windows computer

Thread: Best way to remove software from your computer

Best way to remove software from your computer

I am creating this thread just to know what do you people prefer to remove or uninstall any software form your computer? I mean uninstalling through Add & Remove or by using any kind of software. If you use any software, than please mention the name of it.

I have created a Poll with some options by which we can uninstall any software. Do vote your answers and i have also added (Other option) if you don't use any software which i have mentioned then you can vote on others and reply with the method or any software which you use to remove the software form your computer.

Re: Best way to remove software from your computer

There are many ways including many software’s which uninstalls all the unwanted software’s from your computer. I use “Uninstaller Pro” as it helps you to remove all the software’s which you do not need any more.

If you have noticed there are some software’s which normally do not get uninstall by using your windows uninstaller. But “Uninstaller Pro” helps you to remove any kind of program which you want to remove from your computer. It also removes the software which you cannot remove by using "Windows Add or Remove Programs" from your control panel. This is very powerful and really fast software which uninstalls your software’s. As if you remove any software from your computer using windows Add or Remove program it will leave some kind of traces in your computer but if you use “Uninstaller Pro” it won’t leave any kind of trace in your computer.

Well, as per me Add & Remove is the best program to remove your unwanted softwares. It removes all program or softwares which you want. Now if after removing form there also if you see the software in your taskbar you will have to follow these steps:

• Go to Start menu then search for that files
    • Enter the file name and press enter key but before that make sure that you are searching the file in all drives of your computer.
    • Now you will have to delete all one by one.
    • Then restart your computer.

Quote Originally Posted by nalak View Post
    I am creating this thread just to know what do you people prefer to remove or uninstall any software form your computer? I mean uninstalling through Add & Remove or by using any kind of software. If you use any software, than please mention the name of it.
    I would suggest you to go for any commercial registry cleaner software as if you remove any software from your Add or Remove program it cannot delete all the registry files so better go for any uninstaller software like PC Decrapifier, Uninstaller Pro, Easy Uninstaller, Add Remove Program Cleaner, etc.

I prefer to use Advanced Uninstaller Pro to uninstall any software form my computer. It is really very easy to use and good in removing unwanted stuffs from your computer. This uninstaller program just not removes the software it also removes the traces from your registry files. As Advanced Uninstaller Pro somehow tries and finds out who this software was installed and the same way it uninstalls all the remaining files. This is how it removes/uninstalls any software. What I like the most about this software is that it has a very amazing interface with easily usable functions.

chrismartin4u Guest

I think control Panal's Add.Remove option is good enough to do this.