Poll: Children Should Join Facebook

Thread: Do you agree that children should join Facebook

Do you agree that children should join Facebook

From last couple of days, I had seen some news which are discussing on Facebooks decision to provide access to children under 13. I don't know what it can benefit to kids, but in my views I am against it. The reason is that today Facebook is not that much secure. Recently I just clicked on a app that shows something related to your zodiac. After few days someone just posted adult videos on my wall. That was very embarrassing. Kids are innocent and once they are addicted they are easy catch for this kind of people. Also in my views Facebook might influence kids if it ha gained a nice popularity. Facebook much attempt to provide some kind of educational social networking sites for children's instead of giving this kind of access.

Re: Do you agree that children should join Facebook

It does not really matter if kids are on facebook. One thing that I too will not allow is addiction. Kids can share and learn technology. They can become more precise in communication and this is the best way to get them use to technology. Surely if facebook allows children under 13 to join then they will carry out some kind of necessary steps to avoid any kid of misguidance. They might control the content over those profiles. Because surely there will be people who will try to take benefit of the same.

Re: Do you agree that children should join Facebook

Does that is going put any kind of effect on kids. I am sure not. Anyhow my kids go on internet and are quiet addicted to flash games. They play on facebook, watch videos on youtube, etc. This make them more bright and helps them to understand the new technology. Facebook will add some kind of mechanism will control invalid content for kids. So there is no need to worry about that much.