• Olive Pad

1 50.00%
  • Binatone HomeSurf

0 0%
  • Accor @Pad

0 0%
  • Wespro ePad

0 0%

Thread: Which is best low range Indian tablet?

Which is best low range Indian tablet?

I am looking forward to buy a new Tablet but I need the best low range tablet pcs made in India only. I have few names that am adding in the poll above, but need some suggestion to decide which one of these is the best. So please vote and also leave comment and suggestion why do you like that Tablet. Thanks.

Re: Which is best low range Indian tablet?

Hello friends, i would like to share my experience with about Wespro table. I bought this device few months ago, as I was thinking that this would a good tab but it proved me wrong. Let me tell you why as this tab comes with all the preloaded applications with it but basically it do not have any inbuilt memory to support all those application.

It can be expanded upto only 8 GB but that is just useless as it wont allow us to save application on it. Even you try and touch the screen you will have to press it really hard to use it as it is not that sensitive like other tablets. Also while using Wi-Fi, it drops the connection itself in between. So I think if you are planning to go for this tablet you will have to think thousand times before doing that.

Aakash Ubislate 7 Tablet was one of the big hit as it was the first low cost tablet in India. But I would say please don’t buy this as its screen sensitive is really very bad you will have to press it really hard to make use of it. It has a external memory of 32 GB but who cares as if you fill in 2 GB also the tablets start legging a lot.

When I got this tablet I kept it on charging for more than 4 hours as per their instructions and after doing that it dint turned ON again. So I called up at customer care and they told me to try it one more time. So I tried it one more time but it did not worked after that also. Again I called the customer care but no response. And from that day my tablet is just been used by my small 3 years son.

But if still you get any interest in this, just have a look at its Features and Specifications:

* Connexant Processor
    * 256MB RAM
    * 2GB Internal memory + Micro SD Card Slot
    * 7” inch (480×800 pixels) Resistive Touchscreen
    * Wireless Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g + GPRS
    * Email/Facebook/Twitter
    * Office Document Viewer (DOC, DOCX, PPT, PPTX, XLS, XLSX, ODT, ODP and PDF)
    * Media Player Video (AVI, FLV and MP4/Mpeg)
    * Audio Player (AAC, AC3, MP3, WAV, WMA)
    * USB Port + 3.5mm Connector
    * Battery Life up to 3 Hours

Aakash Ubislate 7 comes in just Rs. 2,999 INR

Well, even am in for low cost Indian Tablets. I am having a Micromax Funbook. When I bought this device it was working really great but after using it for around couple of hours I came to know that the battery is almost empty. So I kept it on charging and went to sleep after getting up the next day when I saw the tablet, its battery was just 56% charged. I mean just 56% in the whole night. I called up the helpline and explained them the problem. They told me that there is some kind of problem in that tablet so you can just replace that tablet from the place where you got it. So I have sent my tablet back let see when I will get it back.

Here are all the table price in India but I would recommend you to go for Olive Pad or Wespro ePad.

• Aakash Ubislate 7 Price in India: MRP Rs. 2,999/- INR
    • Accord @Pad Price in India: MRP Rs. 8,876/- INR
    • Micromax Funbook Price in India Rs. 6,499/- INR
    • Olive Pad Price in India Rs.14,490/- INR
    • Binatone Home Surf Price in India: Rs. 8,995/- INR
    • Wespro ePad Price in India Rs. 7,999/- INR