Poll: DVD burner for Windows 7

Thread: Best DVD burner for Windows 7

Best DVD burner for Windows 7

Hello friends I would like to know which is the best DVD burner for Windows 7. Actually I don’t know anything about DVD burners. As I have taken a new computer I would like to write some DVD’s for some movies as I love to see movies on my home theater and now as I have got a new computer so I can download movies from any torrent and see it on Home theater but for that I need to have a good DVD burner software from which I can burn a DVD and use it to see movies. So please guys suggest me which is the best DVD burner as per you.

Re: Best DVD burner for Windows 7

As per me this two are the best DVD burner for computer.
    DeepBurner: With DeepBurner you can burn DVDs and CDs. DeepBurner is offered in a paid version but also a free version that is slightly less extensive. With DeepBurner you both audio and data files on a disk burning.
    The free version of DeepBurner offers:
    • Copy and burn CDs
    • Copy and burn DVDs
    • ISO images and burn
    • Audio CDs, copy and burn

ImgBurn: ImgBurn is free software that allows you to CD, DVD, HD DVD and Blu-ray discs can burn. With ImgBurn you can also read image files, building and writing. You can also use ImgBurn verify that the physical disc burner in your PC to function properly and or burned CDs or DVDs also complete.

ImgBurn has the following functions:
    • reading image files
    • building image files
    • writing image files to CD, DVD, Blu-ray or HD DVD
    • ImgBurn supports many image formats including: BIN, ISO, IMG, DI, DVD, GI, NRG, MDS, and PDI

Final burner free is a very good burner for Windows 7 as it has very simple interface and easy to use. Supports writing to: CD R / RW, DVD + R / RW, DVD-R/RW, DVD DL, Blu-ray. Ability to create a DVD or audio CD or video. Support of hardware interfaces such as SCSI, IDE, Firewire, SATA, etc. Ability to rip audio files. Copies on the fly. Creating boot disks and delete of records quickly rewrite.

Nero Multimedia Suite 10 is a 3 in 1 multimedia software (Nero Vision Xtra, Nero BackItUp & Burn, Nero Burning ROM) with many features. It allows editing, burning, backup, playback, extracting videos, music and photos. With its simple interface, fast and tab system, you will be able to more quickly access software functions.

New features:
    Video:
    • Capture videos from camcorders and HD recording projects on AVCHD and Blu-Ray.
    • Models available for video editing such as transitions, titles and music you can fit into your editing.
    • Watch music videos without advertising using Ad Spotter.
    • Creating DVD menus with 3D images, slideshows with effects, transitions and music.
    Extraction and Engraving:
    • Engraving and copies possible CD, DVD and Blu-Ray
    • Supports DVD-R Dual Layer and DVD + R Double Layer
    • Customize the labels, case inserts and booklets
    Music:
    • Manage and play your mp3 or internet radio. Thanks to the music recognition service, you will have information about the artist and the song.

Photos:
    • Through various editing tools, decorate and share your digital photos.

CD Burner XP is a freeware application that allows you free CD's and DVD's Lunt copy and burn. CD Burner XP also supports Blu-Ray and HD DVDs. CD Burner XP also gives the possibility to create ISOs and CD / DVD burning. Anyone may use this software for free download and use, both individuals and businesses.

CD Burner XP has among others the following characteristics:
    • CD and DVD burning
    • copy CDs or DVDs
    • also support Blu-Ray DVD and HD DVD
    • ISO files and burn
    • supports different languages
    • Audio CDs can be made with or without gaps between tracks
    • data verification after burning and CD or DVD

For me it's Free Easy CD DVD Burner

Description:
    Free Easy CD DVD Burner is burning software comprehensive and free. Burn your CD / DVD data and audio (WAV, WMA, MP3, OGG, FLAC, AAC, M4A) is a very easy with Free Easy CD DVD Burner. Burn your MP3 CDs to listen in your car, copy your CDs and DVDs, burn your personal files, and copy your favorite audio CDs to mp3 on your computer. Create and burn ISO images (from the hard drive, CD or DVD). Engraving as standard ISO9660, buffer under run protection, buffer pad software, Support Multisession. Supports dual-layer DVD, CD-R, CD-RW, DVD-R, DVD + R, DVD-RW, DVD + RW.

I have NERO7 silent incorporated into my computer, but suddenly it stopped working, so I tried free easy burner, I start burning and then all is well in the middle, the burning stops! In your opinion is that my drive is damaged or may be a change of parameters? I am not able to understand but I would say don’t go for Nero7 silent incorporate as it is not that good any change in your computer can affect the burner like if a parameter is changed then it would stop you burning.

CDBurner XP
    It 'a very valuable free burning program that supports many functions, equal to many programs competing for a fee, including the writing of DVD Video (with some limitations), Audio CDs, ISO images, support for writers of all kinds (internal, external USB, Firewire, SCSI), and the quality of results. The interface is simple and clean, and the program very intuitive to use (almost as easily as Black), so that usually you can write your own CD or DVD (and Blu-Ray) without reading a line of instructions.

InfraRecorder: It 'a great open source burning program that can create data CDs and DVDs, CD Audio and DVD Video (includes support for formats ISO and BIN / CUE and overburning). The graphical interface is exemplary (including Italian language), and very suitable for use at all: immediacy is very similar to Nero, perhaps even simpler, since it has fewer features to choose from (just drag the file from burn in the interface). At the end you can write directly on CD / DVD, or save it as an ISO or BIN / CUE. Like CDBurnerXP Pro, you can burn it all without reading a line of instructions. On some occasions gave me trouble for writing audio CDs. Does not currently support the Blu-Ray.

Ahsampoo Burning Studio Free

It has recently received significant improvements (including the possibility, in the free version 6.80, perform the extraction of CD audio, to make multiple copies, and ability to create backups of the system is password protected and automatically split them on various CD, DVD or Blu-Ray). Lets you burn CDs, DVDs and Blu-Ray to create Audio CD, VCD and SVCD, create and burn ISO images, and a lot more. Among the most important characteristics of the support of a very high number of burners (most of the competitors free) and the fact of being very light in relation to what it do (the executable to download is about 8 MB).