Go Back   TechArena Community > Technology > Polls & Voting
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Can yahoo or google videos beat Youtube?

Polls & Voting

Poll: Google video vs Yahoo vs. Youtube
Poll Options
Google video vs Yahoo vs. Youtube

Old 23-03-2012

Can yahoo or google videos beat Youtube?

So thatís the question for the day what do you all have to say about this question, I can see that yahoo these days are coming up with some good concepts to promote their videos sections while google videos has also made some changes in their concept to give some keyword searches for the users. Well I am thinking that how many of you all would be thinking to switch from youtube to google videos or yahoo? Or is It that Youtube is the favorite for you, what do you all think about it have your say, lets have a small discussion over here.

Old 23-03-2012

Re: Can yahoo or google videos beat Youtube?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suri View Post
So thatís the question for the day what do you all have to say about this question, I can see that yahoo these days are coming up with some good concepts to promote their videos sections while google videos has also made some changes in their concept to give some keyword searches for the users. Well I am thinking that how many of you all would be thinking to switch from youtube to google videos or yahoo? Or is It that Youtube is the favorite for you, what do you all think about it have your say, lets have a small discussion over here.
I donít see any difference over here since I think youtube itself is a product of google since google has acquired almost half of youtube. so I donít understand why it should dethrone google? Well yahoo and google have remain competitors since long and google have already bet yahoo so many number of times. So it is clear that google is the leader and no one matches youtube for their video concepts they are simply the masters thatís what I think.
Old 23-03-2012

Re: Can yahoo or google videos beat Youtube?

Youtube has always been the leader when it comes for the videos. Removing it from the numero uno positions is quite difficult I must say. Youtube has a lot number of visitors than the Google videos. While yahoo comes no where close to that. Sorry if I have hurt the yahoo but thatís what I think is the exact figures. Thatís all I have to say here. so my vote will go for no.

TechArena Community > Technology > Polls & Voting
Tags: , , , ,